Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Alchemy recipe for respec potion

what? I cant imagine how retarded someone has to be to want a respecc potion in this game, you can be good at anything you want ( a fact I actually dont like), why would you respecc. How should that even work, you train swords, decide you dont like it and magically youre now good with maces without even using them before?

unwashed idiotic masses indeed.

its probably just for perks

dragonul09

Arcane
Edgy
The game needs more bandit termination quests or something. Running out of people to murder is a deal breaker for me.

Just beat the bailif in Sasau again and again,he can't be killed, alt-tab, go watch something interesting for a change and he'll regain consciousness by then, repeat. ( I guess that's what they wanted us to do, beside fetching birds for peasants)

Elex

Arbiter
How long is this game?

Last night I...
finished the siege of the bandit camp and killed runt. overall it was alright. I hate it when cutscenes kill the boss though, but at least it was a well done cutscene. also, not getting a chance to loot? oh well.

yeah, i could have done it sooner, but I've been doing a LOT of side content.

even little things like this are not enough to diminish my love for the game.

so how much do I have left?
Congratulations with finally beating prologue. :shittydog:

Assuming you aren't joking, that's impressive because I'm like 30 hours into this game then. Granted, I did a LOT of side content.

Killing
Runt
is roughly a third of the MQ.
the game was supposed to end there before they changed the plans?

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is there somewhere I can find more dudes to box other than the three guys in Rattay or do I really need to just beat up some bandits with my mighty fists to gain skill?

There are four guys in Uzhitz who will box you. Possibly more, maybe in Sasau.

but that opens a different activity, the one called "do me a favour - punch me!" from rattay says "more fights..." for me and nothing has come of it

Huh, I don’t know, maybe you’ll have a chance to fight tougher guys in Rattay over time if you go back to talk to the former champion? You can definitely fight the four dudes in Uzhitz though.

axedice

Cipher
Highborn or Lowborn for speech perk? There are a lot more lowborn in the game (guards are lowborn aswell I guess) , but highborn seems to be more important.

Elex

Arbiter
Highborn or Lowborn for speech perk? There are a lot more lowborn in the game (guards are lowborn aswell I guess) , but highborn seems to be more important.
for guard you also have the magistrate perk

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
How long is this game?

Last night I...
finished the siege of the bandit camp and killed runt. overall it was alright. I hate it when cutscenes kill the boss though, but at least it was a well done cutscene. also, not getting a chance to loot? oh well.

yeah, i could have done it sooner, but I've been doing a LOT of side content.

even little things like this are not enough to diminish my love for the game.

so how much do I have left?
Congratulations with finally beating prologue. :shittydog:

Assuming you aren't joking, that's impressive because I'm like 30 hours into this game then. Granted, I did a LOT of side content.
A lot of side quests actually unlock based on where you are in the main quest, so you'll be able to do more of that in addition to more main questing. When I finished the game I was at 64 hours.

PrettyDeadman

I haven't really seen a lot of situtaion with which require a high speech check during conversations with highborns.
But with lowborns I encountered it during quests and also talking with guards (which is superoften).
I am starting to think lowborn is more useful perk.

Inziladun

Magister
I haven't really seen a lot of situtaion with which require a high speech check during conversations with highborns.
But with lowborns I encountered it during quests and also talking with guards (which is superoften).
I am starting to think lowborn is more useful perk.

I've noticed this too. Highborn comes in handy at bartering for better prices at Armor and Weapon Merchants though, apparently. So that's something.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Is it good guys? Maybe even amazing? Or just mediocre?
It does some things right, some things wrong. I would highly suggest playing it if it didn't have this many problems, so I'll say what I will say to everyone: Wait 6 months and buy half price.

imweasel

imweasel just mass-retardoed all my recent posts for me calling him a goof :lol:

Kim Jong Un grade nuclear buttblast.
When will you be done throwing a hissy fit because I said the game is a shitty RPG with Oblivion/Skyrim "RPG" mechanics? Just wondering.

:codexisfor:

Elex

Arbiter
Is it good guys? Maybe even amazing? Or just mediocre?
you have some fetish for real plate armor and layered armors?
if yes, is amazing.

you like game where your character start weak and become a murder machine later in the game?
if yes is amazing.

Morkar Left

Will probably take a while till I could play it. It didn't look too realistic or historical acurate for me. More like a kind of fanboy medieval realism. Not unlike movies. But what I saw from a bit of a let's play I thought it could be fun anyway. Will set it on my maybe list and probably buy when that Ivanhoe movie feeling rises in me again. Could be really fun then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom