Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guess the top 10 ratings

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
Assuming no particular order:

Brofist
Funny
Retarded
Shit
Informative
Butthurt
Agree
Disagree
Hopw roewur ne
Yes

I would hazard that the 3rd and 4th ratings are solely the result of a handful of posters while the rest would be the combined effort of the whole Codex.

Vorark

Erudite
1. :shittydog:
2. :shittydog:
3. :shittydog:
4. :shittydog:
5. :shittydog:
6. :shittydog:
7. :shittydog:
8. :shittydog:
9. :shittydog:
10. :shittydog:

PiEKIDe.gif

Mustawd

1. Brofist
2. Agree
3. Funny
4. Informative
5. incline
6. retarded
7. salute
8. hopw roewur ne
9. fabulously optimistic
10. shit

Last edited by a moderator:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I'm changing my vote:
  1. Brofist
  2. Funny
  3. Agree
  4. Fabulously Optimistic
  5. Informative
  6. Salute
  7. incline
  8. Acknowledge this user's Agenda
  9. hopw roewur ne
  10. Despair
  1. Brofist
  2. Funny
  3. Agree
  4. incline
  5. Informative
  6. Salute
  7. hopw roewur ne
  8. Rage
  9. WTF am I reading
  10. Despair
These are the top 10 ones people rate my posts as, minus build the wall as it's a Trump supporter exclusive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Parrots:

1. will live longer than you
  2. are more stylish than you
  3. life of the party, make friends easily
  4. everyone wants to hear what they have to say
  5. beloved by owners, unlike you with your parents
  6. sing perfect pitch every time
  7. frequently part of real-life pirate crews, one of the few non-fictional parts of pirate mythology
  8. probably better at solving puzzles than you
  9. gift of flight
  10. descended from cool dinosaurs instead of tiny retarded proto-mouse

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
These are the top 10 ones people rate my posts as, minus build the wall as it's a Trump supporter exclusive.

Haha, I used the ratings you got as a guide as well. Though I ignored wtf am I reading because I suspect this is relatively unique to you, you know, with the whole Batshit Crazy thing and all. I had a look at half a dozen prolific profiles to make my guess and it's funny how most profiles have one particular rating that is fairly unique to them alone. Like infinitron gives out Old ratings more than anyone else and ellef gives out more shit ratings than anyone else, as a percentage of their dishings that is.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Though I ignored wtf am I reading because I suspect this is relatively unique to you, you know, with the whole Batshit Crazy thing and all.
Most of those are from my posts that contain crazy SJW news stories I think.

I actually asked for both of these tags. One of them I made myself and the other @LadyError made for me. :M

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

Haha, I used the ratings you got as a guide as well. Though I ignored wtf am I reading because I suspect this is relatively unique to you, you know, with the whole Batshit Crazy thing and all. I had a look at half a dozen prolific profiles to make my guess and it's funny how most profiles have one particular rating that is fairly unique to them alone. Like infinitron gives out Old ratings more than anyone else and ellef gives out more shit ratings than anyone else, as a percentage of their dishings that is.
You have to look at what people get, and ignore what people give. That gives a much more generalized idea.

Churrasco

Augur
Patron
Wasteland 2
1. Agree
2. Brofist
3. Funny
4. Prestigious
5. Informative
6. Hopw roewur ne
7. Incline
8. Shit
9. Yes
10. Retarded

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
1. Brofist
2. Funny
3. Agree
4. Informative
5. Disagree
6. Incline
7. Prestigious
8. Decline
9. Shit
10. Butthurt

If one was motivated, he/she/it/them could write a script to scrap all the user pages, then retreive the ratings there. I don't know if this page counts what's on the non-public forums, but it might give good enough data.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
First!

1. Brofist
2. shit
3. funny
4. agree
5. acknowledge this user's agenda
6. informative
7. disagree
8. despair
9. bad spelling
10. Racist
You have guessed 1 in its correct position, but only half of your guesses are actually in the top 10 overall.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
1. brofist
2. funny
3. shit
4. agree
5. retard
6. racist
7. citation needed
8. despair
9. hopw roewur ne
10. incline
You have guessed 2 in their correct positions, but only half of your guesses are actually in the top 10.

CORRECTION: You have guessed 3 in their correct positions, with a majority of your guesses in the top 10.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
1. Brofist
2. Agree
3. Funny
4. Retadred
5. Shit
6. Acknowledge This User's Agenda
7. Disagree
8. Informative
9. Hopw Roewur Ne
10. Racist
You have guessed 1 in its correct position, but have managed to guess a majority of the top 10 ratings.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom