Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout on Xp

Just got fallout one and two for the third time and am wondering what issues I might encounter installing both games under xp. Any help you guys could give would be great.

Snuffles

Novice
I just followed the bit of advice about putting it in compatability mode, you shouldn't need to mess with your graphics card settings.

Rayt

Liturgist
It ran fine on my computer except for the ending slides after you beat the game. That got screwed up; it went into fast forward, so you basicly couldn't see what effect you had on the game world after all those gaming hours.

Finished fallout over the weekend, I don't care how many times I say it but that game is always better than I remember it being. When dogmeat finally bought the biscuit to a supermutant with a rocket launcher I thought I was going to cry.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Heh, the last time I played I made it my goal to have Dogmeat beside me when fighting the Master (after the vats - it was a bit tricky to keep the pooch alive there), and I succeeded... Unfortunately, the Master killed him.

Nightjed

Liturgist
i remember dogmeat reached the master when i played the game a few years ago but got killed by some sort of force fields

hmm i really need to play this again, but i'd like the mutants to invade towns, how many actual bugs does the patch fix ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom