Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
It all looks pretty good after all.

2house2fly

Magister
Greetings Watchers. The game will be coming out on the 8th of IfgJ6q excuse me sorry I coughed I meant the 8th of May.

Ent

Savant
How much of the game can the streamers play? Man, we're going to get info on the game before it even comes out.
The whole thing - this streamer is binge-playing all weekend.
Fuck streamers. I just want to individually kill them all give them real jobs or dismantle Twitch's servers buy out Twitch.
You need to chill out man. Why not watch one of them pretty girls slurp on noodles on those social eating streams on twitch?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
40 GB for the entire game?
tenor.gif

2house2fly

Magister
Sawyer prioritised bug fixing over combat balance?! Has he been fired and replaced with a body double?

2house2fly

Magister
I've never preloaded a game before, is it normal for the preload to be less than half of the game?

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Preloading now. May actually have finished the download by the time the game launches. I love living in the country!

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
Game seems to look rather nice, but why mess it all up with these ugly ass colored selection circles and the ones around the enemies... It's like somebody scribbled all over a nice painting with crayon so you'd see how the characters feel about each other or something.
I hated this back in the old games and you'd think they'd make the characters of your party and their enemies visibly distinct enough that you would not have to rely on this shit to tell them apart. Selection confirmation itself can be done in a less intrusive way, surely...

Ulfhednar

Savant

Based on what he's said elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if this was intentional so that the achievement hunters could finish the game on PotD. Doesn't really make sense that they would run balance checks on noncritical areas and leave the critical path uninvestigated.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom