Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Deadass

Savant
Dec3uR6WAAA4kyi.jpg

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
If this is going to be in West Virginia, I can't wait for Blaine to chime in with comments :D (I think he was from there)

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
If this is going to be in West Virginia, I can't wait for Blaine to chime in with comments :D (I think he was from there)

No, I'm from Virginia, the home state of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington and the base of operations for most of the United States' aircraft carrier fleet.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
More info coming

A PUBG/Rust multiplayer type game, people will be building vaults and attacking other vaults ?

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
Went in with low expectations and Bethesda managed to even shit on those. Kind of depressing that they're still too creatively bankrupt to ever imagine a Fallout game that starts outside of a Vault.

I hope they won't do worse than fallout 4, but you know, it is more realistic Jesus appearing in three days then them not messing this game.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

No, I'm from Virginia, the home state of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington and the base of operations for most of the United States' aircraft carrier fleet.
Funny, there is no East Virginia.

laclongquan

Arcane

No, I'm from Virginia, the home state of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington and the base of operations for most of the United States' aircraft carrier fleet. CIA and various type of blackop agencies

Know your local legend, dawg~

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Fallout Shelter and Prey hook up and Todd DA Pimp Priest marries them. Later on they have a child, her name is Fallout 75.

Will uncle Hines molest her and make her develop into retadred girl for retadred boys? Will Godfather Todd help her through her life by giving her his invaluable life lessons like 'you see that Steam top seller RPG Codex best RPGs list? You can climb on top of it' and 'don't let things bug you in life, everything.just.works in the end'?

Nobody knows. What everyone do know is that you can find latest and freshest (mere seconds after, sometimes before, they have been publisher by BGS) news, gossip and gameplay experiences on RPG Codex: your place for everything Bethesda Todd Howard related

:M:positive::M

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
An online sandbox survival game, eh? Naturally it should have battle royale mode.

Also, Bethesda Game Studios Austin, supposedly the main dev team behind this, was not a part of BGS until March. So I wonder if this is one of the two big games BGS should release before Elder Scrolls 6.

AwesomeButton

Patron
An online sandbox survival game, eh? Naturally it should have battle royale mode.

Also, Bethesda Game Studios Austin, supposedly the main dev team behind this, was not a part of BGS until March. So I wonder if this is one of the two big games BGS should release before Elder Scrolls 6.
Doesn't this mean it might actually be good? :lol:

Also, I suppose it's Gamebryo again?

Nas92

Augur

battle royale confirmed

So not even a hiking simulator pretending to be an RPG? Just trying to hop on the bandwagon and add to the list of mediocre multiplayer games? Bethesda fanboys are gonna be pissed. Unfortunately, it will sell like hot cakes to the general audience though.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
lol who cares

wait, you people are still gonna play it, aren't you?
It's an online game so probably no point in pirating it and there's probably not much content in it anyway since it's just an online/survival game where devs bank on players to build/bring their own content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom