Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Request of official term change

Should the offensive and childish form currently used be officially changed to Storyclown?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • No.

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • I will follow suit only if most people decide to use story clown.

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Since this month is in honor of my glorious glory I'd like to suggest a change in official terminology. I am adding a poll to gauge the interest.

In my opinion the term storyfag is in poor taste. Storyclown would have a stronger denotation and not be offensive to a group of people who have nothing to do with anything. Fag is a derogatory term for actual gay guys. All reasonable people with eyeballs and noses know for 100% certain being attracted to men isn't a choice. Gay guys, like straight women, shouldn't have hurtful things said to them for something out of their control. It is punishment enough these poor creatures have no idea how disgusting and unattractive men are and just how fucking short the stick they drew actually is.

Our contempt is better served making fun of men that are huge pussies but attracted to women. Being a pussy or not is a choice. Liking disgusting monkey men isn't. Women and gay men deserve the protection of non-pussy men. Anyone who looks at a man's hairy stinky ill shaped and God awful ass and find anything of beauty there cannot be expected to be tough.

The members of this site should join together and change the term to storyclown, not by moderation by but choice. And if you get the urge to call someone fag try clown, or pussy if that is sense of the insult you were going for.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
You misstepped not titling the affirmative poll option as YES!

Also anyone can be a fag regardless of sexual desire. Much like the OP is a fag.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

Also anyone can be a fag regardless of sexual desire. Much like the OP is a fag.

How could I be a fag if I like snatch and only snatch? Fags like manbum. Unless you mean fag in that I am effeminate, why not use the term pussy so there is no question on what exactly you are implying?

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

How could I be a fag if I like snatch and only snatch? Fags like manbum. Unless you mean fag in that I am effeminate, why not use the term pussy so there is no question on what exactly you are implying?

This 'updated' definition made me laugh,

'This term comes from the practice in British Public Schools of making students do menial tasks such as gathering the sticks to make Faggots, which were used instead of logs. These menial tasks became known as "Faggot-work", and it was the lowest of the low socially that was typically made to do these tasks. These boys were often physically weak as well, and were left open to sexual advances from other boys or teachers with little recourse to refuse'

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
How could I be a fag if I like snatch and only snatch?
Those are called pussyfags man, learn the nomenclature.

In light of this faggotry, I suggest we instead change your official title to "Hi, I'm Roqua, resident fagclown". (Or clownfag I mean I'm willing to compromise here.)

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Storyclown would have a stronger denotation and not be offensive to a group of people who have nothing to do with anything.

What you got against clowns, Roqua? Don't they deserve to live their lives without being mocked? Did one hurt you when you were a child?

clown_detal_by_zombra-dbpg4n8.jpg

Your goals are pure, but your targets are questionable.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera

A wise man once said:
1. If you are over thirty and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay; it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog, "Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!" Now think about how you call a cat, "Bun-bun, come to daddy, you beautiful girl snookums!" Jeeezus, you're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on bar-b-que ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are in training to suck El Dicko and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink decaf coffee with skim milk, you like a high hard one in the poop chute. Coffee is to be hard strong, black, and full aroma. A straight man will never be heard ordering a "Decaf Cafe Latte with Skim" and he will never, ever know what artificial sweetener tastes like. If you've had NutraSweet in your mouth, you've had a man there, too.

6. If you know more than six names of colors or four different types of dessert, you might as well be handing out free passes to your ass. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap as well as all the names of all the players in the Major league, NFL, NHL, college ball, PGA and NASCAR. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a "fressier" is you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than denim, you are faggadocious.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it; you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the punk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, hold his beer, or play with his honey in the passenger seat.

8. If you enjoy romantic comedies or French films, mon-frere, vous le Gay, oui? The only time it is acceptable to watch one of those is with a woman who knows how to reward her man. Watching any of the above films by yourself or with another man is likely to result in SHC (spontaneous homosexual combustion), which is what happens to queers when they Flame out.

Deleted member 7219

YES! did you not get the memo? Fag doesn't mean homosexual any more. Get with the times, old man.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Wow, my proposal is getting very lopsided results. 16 versus 2 with 2 people willing to change if the majority of others do. You guys seem to really enjoy this term regardless of the strength of denotation.

Klarion

Arcane
Storyfag is a perfect term because if you play RPGs for story then you're feminine emasculated faggot who should wear a dress. Real men play RPGs because of combat.

End of story.

mondblut

Arcane
Make it "StoryLGBTBBQ" to go with the times, and I will consider (no).

Or wait, it's thread necromancy. My bad.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Storyfag is a perfect term because if you play RPGs for story then you're feminine emasculated faggot who should wear a dress. Real men play RPGs because of combat.

End of story.
Battlefags,bunch of feminine emasculated faggots who should wear a dress. They like battles in rpgs only to overcompensate for their femininity,the biggest battlefags on this forum are faggots or women....draw conclusions as you see fit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom