Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

waterdeep

Learned
I am really curious what Sony are going to show cause i thought From Software will be shown there.
The proper new FROM game Miyazaki is working on will be shown at Sony conference. This is just trash made with Souls assets.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Don't think From has another game in development accept Armour Core Sequel
From previously confirmed 3 new games - one dark fantasy souls like (Sekiro), one Armored Core and one something completely new. Armored Core is gonna be presented at the Sony conference. I'm guessing we'll have to wait for the next E3 for the 3rd project.

paintinggrey

Scholar
they hyping We happy Few, a game that half of the people who bought it on steam think it is abandoned

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Fallout 76 will give Bethesda the chance to retcon the first 2 games.

:negative:
all according to plan. it will culminate in a remake of the first FO in its truest form ™ as it was always intended by the developers (I mean Bethesda® developers)

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Straight to gameplay, fake, but at least gameplay. I can respect that.
Also, Ubisoft conference camefast this year.

Edit: Oh, I thought it's some diffrent game, but it's this shit Division.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Holy shit those studio acquisitions. I found a picture of team Xbox meeting.

tPYZLBJ.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom