Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
*Shrugs* Can't help with your short attention span, sorry, but you do have my pity for it.
Chris Spears has a grand total of 3 posts in that comments section. 131 words. Your response to me is longer than Chris Spears' total contribution to that comments section.

Koss

Literate
In respect of your making a post shorter than the average novel, I followed your link, and to my great disappointment there's no Chris Spears going fucking mental. There's one post with him going slightly passive aggressive, is that what you meant? Or did you perhaps post the wrong link?
At least something good came out of that comment section:
SOTAFINE_565788_1-768x399.gif

*Shrugs* Can't help with your short attention span, sorry, but you do have my pity for it. If you'd read more earlier you'd know how this is repeating the history which lead to the reason I've taking Portalarium to Arbitration. But it's true Chris Spears "only" starts passive aggressive, oh yes. Keep watching though. Last time he escalated to taking the reports he'd had from the blogger InsaneMembrane about "jammaplaya" sending information on which schools his children went to through the forums, and attempting to defame critics by saying we'd done it to him, even though the forums he claimed it happened on didn't even exist when he said it happened.

MassivelyOP will keep deleting it, but if you've not spotted the linked video is on one of Kabalyero Kid's own channels pushing RMT in game, his actual online business is also found here.

Dude.... you really need a fucking life.
Go shave or something... Get out of your moms basement once in awhile.

Focus on Brexit or something, anything - cuz you obviously arent getting 'the girls'.

Dumbfuck Weasel
*Shrugs* Can't help with your short attention span, sorry, but you do have my pity for it.
Chris Spears has a grand total of 3 posts in that comments section. 131 words. Your response to me is longer than Chris Spears' total contribution to that comments section.

Which is why I suggested you learn to read more in depth, because the context is elsewhere. Again, you have my sympathies for your clear lack of intelligence, now expressed in a differing, but equally humiliating limitation in literacy. I'm sure though you had a wonderful time counting the words whilst completely missing the point. Well done you! Have a participation trophy!

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Which is why I suggested you learn to read more in depth, because the context is elsewhere
I was actually not looking to read more in depth, but to alleviate my doubts about your claims, which you told me the comments on the article would do. They did not.
I'm sure though you had a wonderful time counting the words whilst completely missing the point.
Actually, there exists certain software which can do that for me automatically.

Dumbfuck Weasel

Focus on Brexit or something, anything - cuz you obviously arent getting 'the girls'.

Hi again jamma! You tried the brexit line with me on Reddit too, remember? Multiple times in fact, that's just the first one I found again, but that's the problem with OCD eh? And I just have to repeat what I said when you kept doing it there again too; I'm politically and socially active as well... I really am so much more talented and energetic than all you fucknuts ;)

But let's just talk about why you're back here and so frustrated, shall we? All that bragging about "taking everything from me"... you really did think you'd managed to stop me commenting online, didn't you? And although you'd spotted Kotaku publicly contacting me, you hadn't worked out which other media were in touch with me so you weren't able to try and throw up dust around it. Were you? That Eurogamer article, now copy and pasted to MassivelyOP, where Chris Spears is once more slipping into publicly abusing his own customers? I was the source for that. Ask around on Raw, I quietly pointed out that a story on Eurogamer was coming last week. And believe me, they're also watching the results of Arbitration very, very closely too. And they're not the only one either.

And once the judgement comes in my favour, which there's no doubt it will (because you copied Portalarium directly into your demands and added me trying to hurt me, you unhinged idiot; You gave me the final proof I needed) the media firestorm is going to absolutely wreck them, and you'll be responsible. I kept telling you that was going to happen, but you were too sick to stop trying to harm me. And because you made it so personal, I didn't have the option of letting you get away with it either.

Because you know I get the girls, and had one in particular, because that's why you keep specifically using rape threats in your abuse and dropping hints about who it's really for. If you'd not escalated that much, if you'd just left it as being a toxic twat online (like most of these unimportant idiots here keep trying to be) it would have been water off a ducks back. You didn't though. Of course, Portalarium in turn didn't have to back you up... and that's what's going to prove the ultimate historical justice, in the end. They in turn could have gotten away with "just" ripping off their customers, but it wasn't enough for Chris Spears. He had to join in with the personal hatred too.

You'll both hang together on that. And maybe you wanted to feel so powerful you ruined or controlled Portalarium too. But the end result is the same from the point of view of history and justice. You both go to the gallows together. And I'm proven to have been always right, at least to anyone who still has a soul.

Oh, and the 30 days were up yesterday, weren't they? Remember, when you tried to abuse me on PhilCQ and I told you to start counting? Well, I informed Portalarium a little while ago today that they'd expressed no good intent to even follow their own EULA, so I was moving to beginning the process with the AAA and seeking maximum reparatory judgement. I just need the final form of case submission from the local legal clinic and away we go; you should have seen their faces when they saw some of the content you'd been sending, though! And I can't wait to see how Portalarium tries to explain "Yes, we saw it too, and the police reports, but...!"

Best thing you could do to save Portalarium now is turn yourself in to the police. Seriously. You're too ill to understand I know, but take the hint; if it comes to burning you to save themselves, sooner or later someone sane at Portalarium is going to shove Spears out of the way and throw you to the wolves to keep themselves alive. And you don't have their money, or my strength and evidence to escape when that happens. And I'm not going to stop until you're jailed, or I just know for certain you can't possibly threaten my loved ones again. So... take the hint. I know you won't. You'll state some insane, alternative reality nonsense where somehow you're still in control of everything, maybe with some bonkers reference to a comic or anime you once read and also couldn't distinguish from reality... But take the "good faith" hint. I put it in quotes there to even indicate what it is I'm doing here too. Find someone sane (probably not in this forum) who can explain it to you.

Dumbfuck Weasel
Which is why I suggested you learn to read more in depth, because the context is elsewhere
I was actually not looking to read more in depth, but to alleviate my doubts about your claims, which you told me the comments on the article would do. They did not.
I'm sure though you had a wonderful time counting the words whilst completely missing the point.
Actually, there exists certain software which can do that for me automatically.

No I didn't. I said links elsewhere would inform you more. You even quote me saying it above, see?

Let's try and go through this at a level of simple detail you might understand, shall we?

The existence of "doubt" automatically implies a prior fact exists about which to have that doubt about.

In English, if an obvious subject is not being used in a sentence, the grammar takes the prior identified subject as the subject of the current sentence again.

Someone who had honestly tried to understand would at least have looked at what it was in order to understand the following sentence. (This in turn is an example of an invisible but present subject, defined by the prior sentence)

Clearly you have not, and are proud you have no intention to do so, and this is unsurprising, but here it is in simple form again; "The chain of events is Chris Spears uses MassivelyOP to slander and abuse critics, then when I made a video response pointing out his claims were impossible, he worked with the person stalking and harassing me to further act against me". That is my prior claim, which you say you want to understand, but don't apparently know what it is.

What just happened again in the link above? The first part of that chain is indeed repeating, Chris Spears is starting to, in your own words, get "passive aggressive" on MOP again.

There are even multiple people in the same link pointing out that Chris Spears has a long record of this unprofessional behaviour. But that would be detail and detail is bad, yes?

You instead decide to try and count words, and then go off on some weird justification of your lack of logical skills by stating there are tools to count words, as if that justifies being sad enough to want to do so in order to deliberately avoid the point.

The point being that even if he only wrote two words today, he has previously posted many, many more.

The only question I have is, why this weird need to deliberately cultivate your own ignorance? And if we can't even get beyond the simple first step of at least acknowledging the very first fact, what makes you think you have a valid opinion on any of the rest of it?

I don't believe you do, and I'm just using you as an idle foil to practice my own rhetoric ready for doing so in more formal legal settings where I'll have to deal with actual smart people... but there's nothing like people who don't have a clue what they're talking about to pitch you curveballs, and curveballs are good for practising dealing with the unexpected.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
And if we can't even get beyond the simple first step of at least acknowledging the very first fact, what makes you think you have a valid opinion on any of the rest of it?
Oh, I don't, far from it.
I don't believe you do, and I'm just using you as an idle foil to practice my own rhetoric ready for doing so in more formal legal settings where I'll have to deal with actual smart people... but there's nothing like people who don't have a clue what they're talking about to pitch you curveballs, and curveballs are good for practising dealing with the unexpected.
You should probably get some feedback on this exchange from some of the actual smart people on this forum, in order to improve your form. Otherwise you run the risk of getting stuck in a rut. Might I suggest Cleveland Mark Blakemore? One of the most accomplished wordsmiths on this site, hands down.

Deathsquid

Learned
By my troth, never have I expected such fanciful tongues spoken at hither place. Wordsmiths, wordsmiths forsooth.

FireKing

Reginus Maximus
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here

Hi again jamma! You tried the brexit line with me on Reddit too, remember? Multiple times in fact, that's just the first one I found again, but that's the problem with OCD eh? And I just have to repeat what I said when you kept doing it there again too; I'm politically and socially active as well... I really am so much more talented and energetic than all you fucknuts ;)

But let's just talk about why you're back here and so frustrated, shall we? All that bragging about "taking everything from me"... you really did think you'd managed to stop me commenting online, didn't you? And although you'd spotted Kotaku publicly contacting me, you hadn't worked out which other media were in touch with me so you weren't able to try and throw up dust around it. Were you? That Eurogamer article, now copy and pasted to MassivelyOP, where Chris Spears is once more slipping into publicly abusing his own customers? I was the source for that. Ask around on Raw, I quietly pointed out that a story on Eurogamer was coming last week. And believe me, they're also watching the results of Arbitration very, very closely too. And they're not the only one either.

And once the judgement comes in my favour, which there's no doubt it will (because you copied Portalarium directly into your demands and added me trying to hurt me, you unhinged idiot; You gave me the final proof I needed) the media firestorm is going to absolutely wreck them, and you'll be responsible. I kept telling you that was going to happen, but you were too sick to stop trying to harm me. And because you made it so personal, I didn't have the option of letting you get away with it either.

Because you know I get the girls, and had one in particular, because that's why you keep specifically using rape threats in your abuse and dropping hints about who it's really for. If you'd not escalated that much, if you'd just left it as being a toxic twat online (like most of these unimportant idiots here keep trying to be) it would have been water off a ducks back. You didn't though. Of course, Portalarium in turn didn't have to back you up... and that's what's going to prove the ultimate historical justice, in the end. They in turn could have gotten away with "just" ripping off their customers, but it wasn't enough for Chris Spears. He had to join in with the personal hatred too.

You'll both hang together on that. And maybe you wanted to feel so powerful you ruined or controlled Portalarium too. But the end result is the same from the point of view of history and justice. You both go to the gallows together. And I'm proven to have been always right, at least to anyone who still has a soul.

Oh, and the 30 days were up yesterday, weren't they? Remember, when you tried to abuse me on PhilCQ and I told you to start counting? Well, I informed Portalarium a little while ago today that they'd expressed no good intent to even follow their own EULA, so I was moving to beginning the process with the AAA and seeking maximum reparatory judgement. I just need the final form of case submission from the local legal clinic and away we go; you should have seen their faces when they saw some of the content you'd been sending, though! And I can't wait to see how Portalarium tries to explain "Yes, we saw it too, and the police reports, but...!"

Best thing you could do to save Portalarium now is turn yourself in to the police. Seriously. You're too ill to understand I know, but take the hint; if it comes to burning you to save themselves, sooner or later someone sane at Portalarium is going to shove Spears out of the way and throw you to the wolves to keep themselves alive. And you don't have their money, or my strength and evidence to escape when that happens. And I'm not going to stop until you're jailed, or I just know for certain you can't possibly threaten my loved ones again. So... take the hint. I know you won't. You'll state some insane, alternative reality nonsense where somehow you're still in control of everything, maybe with some bonkers reference to a comic or anime you once read and also couldn't distinguish from reality... But take the "good faith" hint. I put it in quotes there to even indicate what it is I'm doing here too. Find someone sane (probably not in this forum) who can explain it to you.
:whatho:

Rune_74

Novice
In respect of your making a post shorter than the average novel, I followed your link, and to my great disappointment there's no Chris Spears going fucking mental. There's one post with him going slightly passive aggressive, is that what you meant? Or did you perhaps post the wrong link?
At least something good came out of that comment section:
SOTAFINE_565788_1-768x399.gif

*Shrugs* Can't help with your short attention span, sorry, but you do have my pity for it. If you'd read more earlier you'd know how this is repeating the history which lead to the reason I've taking Portalarium to Arbitration. But it's true Chris Spears "only" starts passive aggressive, oh yes. Keep watching though. Last time he escalated to taking the reports he'd had from the blogger InsaneMembrane about "jammaplaya" sending information on which schools his children went to through the forums, and attempting to defame critics by saying we'd done it to him, even though the forums he claimed it happened on didn't even exist when he said it happened.

MassivelyOP will keep deleting it, but if you've not spotted the linked video is on one of Kabalyero Kid's own channels pushing RMT in game, his actual online business is also found here.

Further proof you are an alt of Jamma the family stalker....you are a pathetic little troll.

Maelflux

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

Which is why I suggested you learn to read more in depth, because the context is elsewhere.

I think you are confusing "context" with "overwhelming paranoia and delusions" my good man.

grimace

Arcane
I connect every morning thinking "Obviously this bullshit is over now" only to be mistaken each time.

Could this be the first review thread to eventually get retardo'd ? :M

Anything to keep the Codex coffers filled.

"The server that runs the Codex (and some others) is financed from advertising income as well as donations. It costs us a few hundred bucks a month to keep the place online. To provide an incentive for Codex users to give us their money, we've put a system in place that gives some benefits to donors. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, donating now comes with benefits!"

New users should navigate to http://www.rpgcodex.net/myaccount.php

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member

lifetime ad free status apparently only gives you +80 years

Ad-free for another
29,219 days until
5th July 2098

I planned to live significantly longer than that, careful bois, if you purchase lifetime ad free DU is gonna rip you off

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom