Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Dawn of War tournament - itz DONE!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
you have quite some nerve to steal my 100% white necron paint Reject_666_6 :argh:

edit: "[binary chatter]" :lol:

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Sorry, woke up late.
Will do them tonight.

RK47

Patron

Tau tech up faster and uses a less-known option.
Probably the rare times when a Tau army does not train a single fire warrior.
Dark Eldar did not utilize his resources and ends the game with a huge reserve in defeat.
Roxor is now top Chad. What a surprise.

RK47

Patron
Urb3r4W.gif

Dayyālu

Arcane
tbh we should just swap the low-t coward dayyalu out of chad div for high-energy ubermensch hello friend

Hey. At least I practice.

A lot.

The problem is finding my own division members. They are like, unavailable all the time.

No, you and Jaedar do not count because foregone conclusions aren't matches, they are turkey shoots.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Allow me to recount rule #4

4. You must be able to play at least 1 full match a week.

meanwhile it's been nearly 2 weeks and some degenerate italian and potato gays that shall not be named have not even played 1 match

Dayyālu

Arcane
meanwhile it's been nearly 2 weeks and some degenerate italian and potato gays that shall not be named have not even played 1 match

EiaOtPg.jpg

:positive:

desocupado (the only guy that I'm truly interested in fighting in my division) hasn't been available for a week straight.

Ninjerk and Stormcrowfleet aren't likewise available.

If you wish, I can directly concede the matches with you and Jaedar, so I count as having played two matches and the end result is the same. There's no point in playing matches I can't even try to win, and the winners of the Chad division are obvious.

desocupado

Magister

EiaOtPg.jpg

:positive:

desocupado (the only guy that I'm truly interested in fighting in my division) hasn't been available for a week straight.

Ninjerk and Stormcrowfleet aren't likewise available.

If you wish, I can directly concede the matches with you and Jaedar, so I count as having played two matches and the end result is the same. There's no point in playing matches I can't even try to win, and the winners of the Chad division are obvious.

I was hiiking, no internet access (or phone signal)

I've got internets now, but the signal is kinda shitty. We can try a test match tomorrow,to see if there's lag and this thing is playable.

I also need to setup the laptop in some non retarded way, I only got a bed and a couple of stools, no desk.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

You will take your beating and you will like it.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I was hiiking, no internet access (or phone signal)

I've got internets now, but the signal is kinda shitty. We can try a test match tomorrow,to see if there's lag and this thing is playable.

I also need to setup the laptop in some non retarded way, I only got a bed and a couple of stools, no desk.

if you are currently in x-treme conditions (tm) there's no need to rush it that bad

however you coulda mentioned in dis thrad that you were going away (i know you told me but you know)

Im going on vacation soon. Who wants to play? Ideally today, possibly tomorrow, probably not gonna do anything later than that.

desocupado

Magister
I tested the internets and it's playable. I'm not seeing many people online on steam, so if anybody wants a match (tourney or friendly), let's agree on a time on this thread. I should be available around 15-19 GMT

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Im going on vacation soon. Who wants to play? Ideally today, possibly tomorrow, probably not gonna do anything later than that.
Hit me up on steam! I can fight any time of the day, so no need to worry about timezones.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom