Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Dawn of War tournament - itz DONE!

Quatlo

Arcane
Im available to play the whole next week.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
ri8QCbO.jpg

Fite me bros, im ready today and tomorrow and prolly more this week. calling all virgins, calling all virgins

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I'll be on tomorrow afternoon for sure, but possibly around 9pm tonight my time.

hello friend

Arcane
Bros, mishaps have mishappened. Got a tissue infection and a fever during my trip, taking the antibiotics now but there's a peculiar red dotting all over my body now for some reason.

Brotherman Bill Give me a little time to recover, I'll be ready to FIGHT! soon enough.

Wow, a lot of games to catch up on. Gratz on your Game 3v Jaedar Darth Roxor Looks like it's possible after all.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Space Marine went aggressive scout harass early on. Despite not decapping anything, this forced Reject to alter his cap order and slowed him down somewhat. This disruption also messed up Sisters' build order, he did not get a Pristine Sanctuary up to research inferno pistol and phosphor grenade, two very important T1.5 upgrades.

Canoness arrived to back up a single sister squad against two space marine squads and two scout squads, the sisters inflicted some casualties, but it was all over when the Force Commander arrives.

Overall, I feel the sisters were too aggressive here and they also messed up their build order, getting two plasma generators at such an early stage but not upgrading the listening points early. It's a bad matchup for sisters, but not impossible if played defensively.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Do necrons have better armor on their hq than other armies? I know their infantry units are like dump trucks.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
What tends to happen in matchups of hq vs paperthin units (like IG, guardians, cultists) is the hq keeps getting the fancy sync kill animations, and during those animations you're invulnerable. Your morale can still break but that's rare.

If you see a sync kill, switch targets temporarily to something else if you're in range or reposition.

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Quatlo

Arcane
It seems my motherboard died, for fuck sake.
There is no point in waiting for me untill the end of the month, I lose by default.
If I somehow manage to fix it before the end of the month I'd be happy to be your punching bag.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom