Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Request: Accepting KotakuInAction refugees.

Should RPG Codex accept KotakuInAction refugees?

• Total voters

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
EDIT2:

Refugee Request is Formally Retracted.

KotakuInAction is a subreddit on the internet forum Reddit. KiA is basically the main HQ of GamerGate supporters.

The original mod, david-me, drank too much SJW juice and has gone full retard, first trying to shut down the sub and is now shilling around removing posts. The subreddit is clearly pushing back against him, but there is a worry that the reddit admins may give him full rights again (which would likely result in him kicking out the current mods and replacing them with useful idiots).

I am requesting that, should the worst case scenario for the KiA sub occur, that the RPG Codex be a refuge for the people that post on KiA. They made a new sub called KiAChatroom but since reddit is completely terrible it's only a matter of time before that sub gets taken over as well (or the admins close it down).

EDIT: Getting lots of nos here and getting lots of whiney bitches on the KiAChatroom.

This was a bad idea of a topic.

EDIT2: I ended up deleting the topic in KiAChatroom because of too many whiney bitches.

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Someone said refugees?

refugees.jpg

They'll cry and scream, and we'll say no.

Be a man. Shoot the refugees. Protect the Homeland and the Codex.

Risewild

Arbiter
People should only join the Codex if they're interested in talking about RPGs. Gaming Drama was hidden for a reason. :M
That's why I asked what is stopping them from joining the Codex already.

I mean, the Codex is for RPG fans and conversations, so if any of those users is interested in these things they should probably be here already. The ones that are not interested probably wouldn't feel very welcomed or comfortable around the RPG Codex.

Cael

Arcane
I am not up to the lexicon here: Are Gamergate supporters the SJW Anita cunt lickers, or are they the ones telling the SJWs to fuck off?

Bocian

Arcane
People should only join the Codex if they're interested in talking about RPGs. Gaming Drama was hidden for a reason. :M
How about we let the forum users to discuss whatever they want to discuss? Though, I doubt leddit users are going to bring anything of value.

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yes, more retarded newfags who are only interested in talking about politics instead of games is exactly what Codex needs. Only this time it's from reddit instead of chans, so somehow even worse.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
These community refugee things never end well.

They should already know about this place considering how many times it has been linked over on the subreddit. If they want to discuss RPGs, then cool make an account. Otherwise they can fuck off.

DragoFireheart

They should develop their own subreddit, not leech off our welfare :obviously:

Considering that some of them are already complaining about needing a 1+ year account to visit our GamerGate thread you may have a point.

So much for being generous. No good deed goes unpunished.

mondblut

Arcane
They should develop their own subreddit, not leech off our welfare :obviously:

Considering that some of them are already complaining about needing a 1+ year account to visit our GamerGate thread you may have a point.

Well, now that the Glorious Management are certified cucks mortified by the thought of sjw developers witnessing our hidden reverse and hiding everything haram beyond a paywall...

Bring Gaming Drama and Pol out for all to see but freeze registration, I say. The ivory tower of sheer hatred should stand proud but untainted by refugee scum.

DragoFireheart

getting lots of whiney bitches on the KiAChatroom.

Did you not attempt to entice them here by linking the GG thread in your post while neglecting to tell them that they'd need a year membership just to even view it?

I did link it but they can't view it since that thread requires an account with 1+ years of membership.

I didn't mention the year membership because I didn't know since well...

You didn't think this through very well.

I'm not their fucking quest compass. I offered a quest and their level is too low. Not my problem.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom