Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Lol, Hek sold at 90% discount on Darvo (20 platinum), sold out with 15 hours left. I thought about keeping an eye on him at reset but yesterday's deal was some shit like Bronco at 35% discount so I didn't bother.

GRXwmSr.gif

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Veykor Hek or no Hek at all.

Vaykor Hek cannot use Scattered Justice which makes him useless.

Who needs Scattered Justice with a 25% crit chance? Slap some crit chance/damage mods on there and enjoy your 12x+ damage crit headshots on basically every shot, with free Justice built in, and almost 50% faster firerate and double magazine capacity. Hek's good, but the Vaykor shits all over it with the right mods.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I warmly recommend getting the Feral Kavat skin from Cetus, it really helps with sidestepping the fickle random DNA process.

Also both Kavat types are well worth having, Adarza's buff has a narrower bonus than what Smeeta can give, but it's guaranteed to be the combat relevant bonus; Smeeta's still got a mega-leveling buff chance tho since its double XP two minute buff STACKS with XP booster for quadruple XP and the ability to crap rare resources.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
So after maxing out New Loka and Perrin I started levelling other syndicates but after a while I noticed not only my standing points with Loka and Perring degrade but MY FUCKING RANK TOO? Wtf? I thought you buy all the titles with all the expensive sacrifices and it's forever!1!!1:x

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yea the degradation only requires syndie XP to undo. Obviously you want to go through multiple syndicates so you have all the large consumable BPs. The syndicate weapons can be traded.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Of my Vauban parts I have more of the chassis than any other. :smug: ?

Acolytes, Acolytes, Acolytes

Angst - Is the first Acolyte and its best drop is the most common: Body Count (51.52% chance)

Malice - Shit

Mania - Drops Weeping Wounds at a 22.22% chance - that's a good one

Torment - Argon Scope - 4.04% chance - Yeah boy!
Actually at a certain point I found myself using Bladed Rounds instead on my favored weapon at the time, the Dex Sybaris. Still cause for celebration if you're able to snatch this one up. Ideally you'll get them both and be able to see which you prefer.
Blood Rush @ 22.22% chance (Good but can be gained from Lua so not nearly as rare as the other, Acolyte event only, mods)​

Violence - Bladed Round 22.22% - Solid ! You want this
Maiming Strike - 4.04 % This is equivalent to that pint of Avellone's piss whispered about, in Warframe mod form (Turns out my last % chance estimate may have been a bit off - I guess I forgot to carry the 2 while crunching my numbers)​

Misery - Drops all of the Acolyte mods - and so lower odds - but still ...
I think this Acolyte comes last

Be sure to monitor General Chat for tips on which Node which Acolyte is currently on.

Last edited:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
So what's the highest MR cap you've seen? Up until now I've seen a couple of weps and rivens locked at MR14 so I thought I'll get to that and largely forget about grinding MR but now I've got a MR16 riven. So does it go all the way? Is there stuff you can only access at MR20+?

Gerrard

Arcane
I don't think it will change, Rivens are now an abandoned feature, like every other new shit[tm] they introduce.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Rivens are now an abandoned feature, like every other new shit[tm] they introduce.

My thoughts exactly - there are a lot of features in WF visibly lacking love and polish. The archwing part of the game is the starkest example - a great idea developed only half way.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Im a degenerate who enjoyed Firefalls aerial abilities, what few there were and was hoping to see some of that in Warframe, not so much :(

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Ugh, farming Torment is p. annoying. It's always three runs, while we don't find it in two of them, and he's gone. And 15 minutes waiting for him to be discovered again. Did about 10 runs in 2 hours, got 2 brown and 1 silver mod.

Looking at the market the price of Argon Scope is dropping like a stone, now sitting at 50 plat, I think imma just buy it, don't know what to do with my plat anyway.

Last edited:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Now is it worth stressing over Maiming Strike next? Is there any reliable info out there about what to expect from Melee 3.0? I only know channeling is gone but not much else.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I don't even know what Melee 3.0 is supposed to feature, only that a new melee system has been talked about for so long I see it as a "released next Thursday" kind of thing.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Seeing as I think myself unusually lucky when it comes to the Acolytes I thought I would give it 1 shot ....

and got an Argon Scope.

Are the odds higher now? Them selling for as llttle as 50 seems unusual to me even considering the Acolytes are still up. Also a pug in the group was quick to remind us that it wasn't as grand as it used to be and was nerfed some time ago.
I guess that's true but I don't know in what way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom