Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking Planescape: Torment doesn't have good writing (Part 2)

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
What can actually induce vomit:
The smell of literal shit mixed with rotten eggs and 5 days old soup
If you feel motion sickness while playing FPS games yet you keep playing instead of going outside

What can not induce vomit:
Video game writing

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
What can not induce vomit:
Video game writing
Wrong. Citation:
twournament.png

Tournament: Tides of NumaNuma's sphincter massage section.
:despair:

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Trannies and gentlemen, we are witnessing a concerted trolling effort on unprecendented scale. There are layers within layers.
:shredder:
Fuck off retard. It wasn't anything to write home about, but there were actually some "fun" moments in the game in regards to PS:T combat. At the very least it wasn't a fucking chore to slog through like some other games heralded on the Codex.
Combat wasn't bad. Encounter design was... non-existent? That was the problem.
Fair enough, though this wasn't really an issue in some locations like your second visit to Curst and the Dead Nations areas. I never said it was amazing, but people claiming it's shit are exaggerating.

Okagron

Prophet
For a controversial argument to hit its mark, you must be willing to bear the burden of proof. Thus far you've done nothing but spew the same empty statements over and over again without even remotely seeking to provide a basis for your position. Start quoting – PS:T as well as those games and works of fiction you think it falls short of – and do so extensively and convincingly or GTFO like the asinine troll that you are.
I was about to post this. One of the things i hate in criticism is using vague criticism like "this sucks because i say so" or "this is pretentitious" without any proof of any kind. It makes taking arguments seriously difficult.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I wouldn't be surprised if this an Infinitron or DU alt. Seeing how it is not banned or even tagged. A lot of people are baiting in his trolling. If he is not a troll then i am fearful for the future of this planet.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Oh, and the combat in PS:T wasn't really that bad either; people that bitch about it can fuck off too.
Trannies and gentlemen, we are witnessing a concerted trolling effort on unprecendented scale. There are layers within layers.
:shredder:

Combat wasn't bad. Encounter design was... non-existent? That was the problem.

It's not about the comment itself, it's the amazing coincidence that it just happens to be ItsChon who likes combat in PST, the guy who just told us in other thread that he cannot stand the combat and pacing in Fallout 2.

:nocountryforshitposters:

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's not about the comment itself, it's the amazing coincidence that it just happens to be ItsChon who likes combat in PST, the guy who just told us in other thread that he cannot stand the combat and pacing in Fallout 2.
*shrug* Maybe I'm a RTwP whore, but it definitely felt better than FO 2's combat. This is how a conversation gets derailed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom