Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fucking shit

Lumpy

Arcane
Goddamn it, you're such fucking retards.
It's a freaking mod. What the fuck did you expect, Patrick Stewart?

Starwars

Arcane
I didn't much care for the voiceacting in the trailer either, but I believe the stuff in the trailer was only placeholder stuff. In fact, last time I spoke with a RD dev, I got the impression they weren't even sure to include it at all due to it being a pain in the ass, but I could be mistaken about that.

I think the guy who did the "the Law will save the Hive, the Law is the only way" speech was wonderfully cheesy (in a good way) though. :D

MetalCraze

Arcane
Lumpy said:

There is a simple rule that never hurts in a game: if you are trying to do something that has to be nice, but instead no matter what you do - it looks like shit - don't do it.
No voice-acting will be much better than poor voice-acting in this case.

RGE

Liturgist
Yup. The more you show, the better it has to look. That's one of the reasons I wear clothes when people can see me.

obediah

Erudite
skyway said:
Lumpy said:

There is a simple rule that never hurts in a game: if you are trying to do something that has to be nice, but instead no matter what you do - it looks like shit - don't do it.
No voice-acting will be much better than poor voice-acting in this case.

Agreed.

Although good voice acting is even worse. It makes me feel guilty for cutting it off after I'm finished reading. My wife isn't a fan of hearing the first third of every sentence in a conversation.

Shevek

Arcane
There is a "voice" slider in the audio controls. If you dont like the voices, I bet you can silence them. Anywho, the mod looks great to me...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom