Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Lemme know how annoying is the Revenant farm so I can avoid doing it in the foreseeable future. After the utter shit show that was the Nidus farm I had my fill of hours long repetitive activity.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I'm still kind of puzzled why they still don't get that the various organic/otherwise space AIDS weapons would look much better if they were designed as arm cannons rather than as conventional handheld weapons. The new beam shotgun's got to be one of the worst looking weapons in the game, which is a shame since on paper it looks like an interesting one to use.

Gerrard

Arcane
Same reason we don't have a minigun: it would require making new animations.

eklektyk

Erudite
how braindead someone at DE must be to push same bullshit 3rd time on us ? was all other shitstorms not enough ?

usuall i cant get frame parts but as with gara after i build this shit all i will get will be now uselles shit parts ...

they basicly shat on bounties 1-3 with gara parts making them uselles and now they further dilluted 3-5 bounties with this bullshit

i look forward to having 44 chasis and 99 systems of revenant in near future ..

they either fire moron that pushes this shit or venus will be a hard pass for me

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Nidus was a shit show? Someone didn't farm Mesa or Equinox.

Mesa wasn't bad at all, took me about 6 runs to get it all (through keyshare party ofc). Didn't farm Equinox, still don't have it. I've read his abilities, rolled my eyes and put him on a distant backburner.

With Nidus I got the chassis and systems in about 4 runs. Took me, what, 20-25 more to get the neuro? RNGesus shat in my mouth with this one.

Vaarna_Aarne

Really a shame how hideous the Phantasma shotgun looks like, my first impressions messing with it are extremely positive.

Vaarna_Aarne

Tyl Regor's VO (voice overacting) is absolutely delightful to listen. You can tell most of the time you have to stop him before he devours all the scenery in the solar system.

Wild Slop

Arcane
The first time I did a capture mission I ran alongside of the target while trying to find a non-violent way of bringing him in... and I followed him all the way to the extraction point, failing the mission.

Vaarna_Aarne

Well I have the whatstheycalled, the codex entry lists or whatnot, the ones that are a set of 10 of specific enemy, going on since I've never filled them. I never actually put in any active effort into them. I think I got the new Widget purely for lulz too while also getting the minigame console purely for lulz.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Well I have the whatstheycalled, the codex entry lists or whatnot, the ones that are a set of 10 of specific enemy

Is there any actual use of them tho? The only one I can see is that the Codex entries let you see the type and amount of armour the scanned enemy uses and what they drop, which you can easily check on wiki.

Vaarna_Aarne

There isn't, I just have the targets on because why not. Might as well do that along the side if it pops up.

i bought a lot of prisma crap, then i got tired and skipped the twin gremlins. fuck, they turned out among the best secondaries. so screw this, all the machetes suck, that's for sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom