Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Danikas

Arcane
Gameplay.

flyingjohn

Arcane
Untitled.png

RPG OF DA YEAR.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's just the first day of Gamescom though, for all we know they could dump the gameplay video tomorrow. :M At a minimum it's hard to imagine they'd wait all the way until next year for it.

Told you!

Anyway, a bit busy now so I'll wait for this to show up on their YouTube channel.

NullFlow

Savant
All that space on the screen but still a Fallout 4 style dialogue system. I can only be disappointed from all the demo previews claiming it was the most impressive one ever or E3 award winner, but it looks alright as far as a GTA+nu Deus Ex+Bethesda Fallout goes. At least you can skip the walking sim cutscenes which is a plus.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
looks pretty fucking awesome. gonna pre order it as it is i think.

it looks like a better fallout 4, gta 5, and deux ex md to me.

which is great. popamole open world rpg sci.fi cyber fun.

ill take it.

Parsifarka

Arcane
The dialogue is terrible, I can't stand that frijolero.
"The bot - take it", who the fuck talks like that?

Visuals look good enough, though.

EIDT: An autoaiming gun? D E C L I N E

sullynathan

Arcane
Sorry guys, this combat looks awful.
It's Nu-Deus Ex written all over it with lock-on, dumb AI, and shitty slow-mo, Ass Creed takedowns & shitty animations. What we're all these gaming journos seeing that made this shit win so many awards? Duses Ex came out two years ago.

Salvo

Arcane
Combat looks generic and dialogue wheel is meh, but if the world is highly-reactive and quests have many different ways of approach then I'm sold.

Melee looks fun though.

Parsifarka

Arcane
I missed the beginning of the vid: can we choose another, more charismatic walking cliche as sidekick? Or just go alone?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom