Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline I surrender

Is 5.86 shekels enough to buy my way into GD?

• Total voters

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If your getting access to GD will lead to you staying out of the gaming forums altogether, I'm happy to help. Just let me know.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
Are you one of the retards who has been banned and you want to go rejoin your moron friends in GD?

Hevnknekt

Educated
After I gained access to GD my post history became so toxic that I eventually just deleted my account logon info and registered a new one, in an effort to restore a bit of humanity. When I re-gain access to GD I'll put that damned thing on ignore. It won't get me next time!

:bunkertime:

Trashos

Arcane
Rumor has it that there is an alternative way: If you humiliate yourself enough in a manner of DU's choosing, he grants you access.

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
i_surrender.png

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
After rethinking some things due to the responses on this thread, I've decided that no reward is worth compromising my principals. Donating is for suckers, I'll do it the right way.

Self-Ejected

Mañjuśrī

Self-Ejected
Patron
Last edited:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

After I gained access to GD my post history became so toxic that I eventually just deleted my account logon info and registered a new one, in an effort to restore a bit of humanity. When I re-gain access to GD I'll put that damned thing on ignore. It won't get me next time!

:bunkertime:
Ban this faggot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom