Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Crispy's moderator powers be transferred to someone else?

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Should Crispy's moderator powers be transferred to someone else?

• Yes, they should be transferred

• No, he should stay a mod

• Maybe, I have no opinion and I must vote

• Kingcomrade, Crispy should become an admin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Please vote, and say who you want them to be transferred to in the comments (has to be someone other than yourself).

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Transferred to Itschon - just for fun and laughs at his expense, not because Itschon would be a good moderator. I'm pretty sure Itschon is bi-polar. Half his posts are sensible, reasonable, and not retarded at all - and the other half are just really, really weird. He would be a good mod half the time at least?

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Transfer them to Crispy.

Nothing gained, nothing lost.

- Except for dignity. But there was very little of that to begin with.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I think there was a time when Crispy wasn't a mod for a brief period but then became a mod again and has been a mod since then.

He seems pretty reasonable despite the shit I give him.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

his powers should be transferred to me.

HFdc9i8.png

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Wow, its tied at 14. Crispy may get a promotion out of this. Since he went on record before saying he liked and was playing Grimoire, and now that he is playing W&W, I feel a lot better knowing he at least likes some rpgs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom