Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jagged Alliance dev health woes

Binky

Cipher
I've no idea if this is the right place to post this. Mods can move it wherever they like.

I'm playing the original Jagged Alliance again & enjoying the mercenary quips. I go check who the writer is. A certain Shaun Lyng. I check what he's been up to since the JA games. It appears Multiple Sclerosis has forced him to stop working on games. Here's the fundraiser if you're feeling charitable:
https://www.gofundme.com/saving-private-shaun

mwnn85

Savant
That campaign was started over a year ago.
Poor chap is probably completely seized up by now.
It looks like Robert Sirotek and Brenda Romero just about managed to cough up $100 for him.
Did they find it down the back of the sofa?
Cleveland Mark Blakemore was right again...

There's some dire cases on there p.s. don't go to Turkey and turn down sex.

Last edited:

Master

Arbiter
They are written in a similar style as JA, very colorful and fun to read.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
How sad is it that any piece of shit game can gather 10k for fun within days but a person in need can't even get 3k in a year... God damn fucking world

Mustawd

How sad is it that any piece of shit game can gather 10k for fun within days but a person in need can't even get 3k in a year... God damn fucking world

...he says while not donating to the fundraiser...:roll:

Master

Arbiter
What is sad is that he needs to ask for donations in the first place. What a shit country he lives in.
Its like that in every country. If you dont have money you're fucked.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom