Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diablo 2 LoD Fun

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
Trapsy, lvl 13 so far... odd hours.

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
fuck this shit
lost all my magic find items due to temp ban on battle.net
fuck fuck fuck fuck
if somebody reading those
you may still aquire itmes on thecodex

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

aron searle

Arcane
Ok seriosly, learn how to switch accounts if you are putting items on a mule.

Don't do it to fast.

Don't do it more than 3 times in a row.

Dont try to log back in untill 5 minutes has passed if you get kicked, or it increases the timer.
If you use a permed public game, then it's quite likely it will still be open later, and you're items sill there (assuming you didnt do something dumb like leave them in town).

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I'm abandoning this teh gaem. If somebody needs my chars or equipment - write ahead. For one doze of cocaine I'll give you everything.
edit: because cocaine is clearly healthier addiction.

Micmu

Magister
That's how I reacted when my first char died. I even uninstalled the shit.

Guess what happened 2 days later...

MetalCraze

Arcane
inwoker said:
I'm abandoning this teh gaem. If somebody needs my chars or equipment - write ahead. For one doze of cocaine I'll give you everything.
edit: because cocaine is clearly healthier addiction.

Isn't it a third time you quit once and for all in the last few weeks?

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
I quit playing 'cos I wanted to play all my high tech games and so I had to switch back to the new drivers which for some reason lock me out from scaling the game's resolution.

I had some alright stuff, Shaftstop on barbarian, several 7mf charms, 15ias jewels, a few skillers etc.

Micmu

Magister
SHAFTSTOP!!! That's what my pally desperately needs to survive. I'm looking for Shaftstop like crazy.

Also, we need a barbarian. New recruits with guts and skills?

Binary

Liturgist
micmu said:
SHAFTSTOP!!! That's what my pally desperately needs to survive. I'm looking for Shaftstop like crazy.

Also, we need a barbarian. New recruits with guts and skills?

I can start one... but I don't play at your pace! :P

Ashery

Prophet
Hmm...wondering how I should finalize my Amazon's spec...

I've largely finalized the ice portion of my bow spec (20/6/8, max bonuses from cold arrow and decent base damage) and I'm wondering how I should finish it off. Ice was farily easy to do as cold arrow was the only damage synergy and you can just spam freezing arrow for crowd control and good damage.

Fire, however, is a different story. The base fire arrow adds a damage synergy to the explosion arrow, but it adds to the DoT effect of immolation, and only 5% at that. Explosion has downright shitty damage, with a base level of 129-149 at level *20*, whereas freezing arrow has a base level of 310-320 at the same level. Immolation, while it's base ae damage is slightly higher than freezing, has a lower level of synergy (10% from explosion, while freezing got 12% from cold) and has a one second recast timer, although it does have the DoT/fire wall effect.

I could go for a few of the other abilities, strafe or multishot, but the problem is is that I need the fire damage when I encounter CI mobs...esp. if it's a named mob that is both CI and PI.

Hmm...

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
Gotta start something new... everything is dead. Hmm.

Spear or throwing barb. Good times.

Ashery

Prophet
There's four or so of us at the start of hell, high 60's/low 70's. Globbi, Flux, Micmu, and myself.

If several people start leveling up new chars I might roll a Zealot or Avenger and run with ya, just let me know when.

Micmu

Magister
Status update:

Globbi and me are at the beginning of NM Act 3 right now with new chars.
So Ashery, Flux, you'll have to catch up a bit. Sorry, just couldn't resist playing further... :(

New players are welcome as always.

p.s.: i have a shitload of barbarian equipment.

Ashery

Prophet
I've got three hours before you get on ;p

I'll likely get to Duriel and wait there for ya...Sorc is just too squishy to risk that fight solo...

Ashery

Prophet
Not going to be here Friday, so let me know how far ya get and I'll catch up.

Ashery

Prophet
Anyone up for starting fresh and running with my Bowazon?

My 78 Amazon just died to a fucking doll hiding in an incomplete bone prison.

I'm thinking about trying a Sacrifice Paladin just for the hell of it. I doubt I'll be playing again today, though.

Micmu

Magister
So the stiggies have gotten to you, eh?

I can play from n. A5 with you with shapeshifter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom