Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter INSOMNIA: The Ark - dieselpunk sci-fi action-RPG set on a decaying space station

INSOMNIA_The_Ark

Studio Mono
Developer
There are certain plans but please let us release the game first :D

Heretic

Cipher
Out of all the RPG goodness in September 2018, I'm looking forward to Insomnia the most.

lxlslashlxl

Novice
This has probably been addressed already, but what are the latest plans for a GOG release? I'd rather wait to be able to use my KS backer key on GOG, rather than use it on Steam.

aratuk

Cipher
Will it be available on GOG or Steam-only?
We are talking to them at the moment. Hopefully this will end well :D

If it does end well, will GOG keys be available for KS backers? (And if they are, will KS backers need to have not used their Steam keys?) Alternatively, will Insomnia be available on GOG Connect, to allow people who have the game on Steam to also have it on GOG without buying it again?

I received my Steam key, but I'd prefer GOG if that will be an option. Either way, congrats on finishing the game! Looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

INSOMNIA_The_Ark

Studio Mono
Developer
Thanks! And yes, they will be available for KS users, and no, you can use and keep Steam key as well. Too earlt to talk about GOG Connect, since we are not on GOG yet. However when this happens GOG Connect is certainly a thing to be done.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thanks! And yes, they will be available for KS users, and no, you can use and keep Steam key as well. Too earlt to talk about GOG Connect, since we are not on GOG yet. However when this happens GOG Connect is certainly a thing to be done.
Then I can redeem my key.

polo

Magister
Got my key yesterday, nice. Prob will wait until im finished with DQ11 tho.

jungl

Augur
Been busy this month. This game, pathfinder and dragon quest look like only games worth playing. Seems like everyone hates new bards tale its a shame that it apparently sucks.

Cassar

Savant
https://i.imgur.com/Z7kfGgR.jpg

Subs are really small. Did you guys not use raw input for mouse ? It feels ... off. Not like it should really. Theres some form of acceleration there. Some lag, or momentum when you swipe the mouse. And whats up with the camera? Its so loose. It doesnt follow the character like it should. I mean, when you stop moving, the camera takes another half a second to reach the neutral point and stop. You need to tie it to the avatar. Its so loose, i can run in a small circle and the camera doesnt move cause it has this big dead zone from where it starts to follow the character after he moves.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom