Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Mortmal

Arcane
If anyone of you is doing a Stealth build, how is that working out? Is it useful to send some squish ahead of the party? Is it used in out-of-combat checks?
Not really useful, scout out in the swamp, find nothing, move up the party scrip triggers will'o wisp ambush(3 cr6-7 critters vs a party of level 5)...At least sneak attack works and arcane trickster sneak damage is applied on spells too.

Theldaran

Liturgist
Well, tbh, I've caught Jordan several times portraying women in a way that he'd thought of as "adorable", "cute", and so on, I only saw insufferable bitches. Of course I'm from a different generation than him and WOT was in full bloom when I was about 10.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
"Communism=fascism", This is a truly spectacular level of ignorance.
Not really, fascism and communism are obviously both "extreme left" ideologies. The differences are really in the details, which do greatly differentiate them, but at their core (in principal) they both strive for the state and it's people to function as a symbiote, both taking care of eachother, as opposed to a power structure that only serves to keep itself in place while skimming off the top. Anywayssssssss

Sentinel

Arcane
Here is a small dragon for Xeon ;)
dPh1rpM.png
post his roll stats on attack & how much EXP you get for the kill

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Not really, fascism and communism are obviously both "extreme left" ideologies. The differences are really in the details, which do greatly differentiate them, but at their core (in principal) they both strive for the state and it's people to function as a symbiote, both taking care of eachother, as opposed to a power structure that only serves to keep itself in place while skimming off the top. Anywayssssssss
Can we really NOT DO this in this thread, PLEASE!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:hmmm:
The encounters just can't stop disappointing me...
WPkSMPO.png

The guy that made them should be lynched! A pack of mangy wolfs do more damage than this battle......as you can see i didn't suffer any damage.....on fucking normal. My party just got whipped by bear not long ago,what is wrong with this game???? That is retarded,i was just sharpening my teeth for an epic battle with interesting enemy!!!!!!!!!!

Cael

Arcane
Fascism has nothing to do with the left-right spectrum anyway. You can be nationalistic as rightwing or leftwing. Just take a look at China. It is a commie country full of nationalistic fucks and is quite willing to use the military and force to get its way.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Does the camping stuff add to the game or its just a gimmick?
It does what it's supposed to do, nothing special but I wouldn't say it's shoehorned in. If you want to rest in dungeons you need to bring heavy as fuck supplies, which is a nice touch. Even though there are clearly rats and shit crawling around in abbundance everywhere. I'd eat a rat....

Cael

Arcane
A dog with 27AC??? Do you know how hard it was for me to get my Brown Bear to that level of AC, and I spent a lot of gold giving it plate barding...!

Efe

Erudite
doesnt that wyvern do con damage and insta gib your backline with breath attack?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
doesnt that wyvern do con damage and insta gib your backline with breath attack?
Having -1 con on a few archers doesn't mean you can't beat it bloody without taking any damage.

Wyverns don't have a breath attack... Unless Paizo fucked it up again...
This one had.

Cael

Arcane
Having -1 con on a few archers doesn't mean you can't beat it bloody without taking any damage.

This one had.
Must be the Garlic-Onion Halitosis of Doom.

Shadenuat

Arcane
It's a Wyvern not a dragon. They're fairly casual monsters for medium lvl parties

In other news, people on steam already get their kingdoms destroyed and game over because they neglect threats to them wololo

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

This one had.
Must be the Garlic-Onion Halitosis of Doom.
Or indigestion.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Seems like the enemy stats aren't as ridiculous at higher levels.
The higher you go the less difficulty bonuses become a problem.

Having enemies with +4 AC hit you with +4 to attack is a big deal if your AC is 12 and bab is -1.

But if your AC without even spells or feats is 30+ and bab with buffs goes beyond +15 and you have multiple debuffs on enemy, it does not scale as strong.

The futher you go the more tools you get to skew everything if your favour.

Efe

Erudite

This one had.
its -x for every tick of poison. its especially shitty since you dont expect it.
thankfully you can just sent jaethal to soak it who is also very useful in looting inside con damaging fog on map with witch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom