Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter INSOMNIA: The Ark - dieselpunk sci-fi action-RPG set on a decaying space station

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Say, INSOMNIA_The_Ark, are saves compatible from the beta?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
also in regards to the performance issues, I just arrived at the riot scene mentioned above and have no noticeable frame drops (nor in earlier scenes) with an i5 and 1060 running 1920x1080 with settings on epic, so hopefully they're able to tweak a few things to make it better for those having problems as it doesn't seem like an all-afflicting issue.

That sounds promising. Wonder why my performance tanked so god damn hard. I'm not gonna refund it anyways, it seems to be a real gem.

Edit:

What driver are you on? Using Geforce?

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot The Real Fanboy
Got maybe two hours of sleep and am already back playing. This game is broken is so many ways, but I can't help myself!

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
Just reached the Crematorium and recruited my first squad member. Finally getting some opportunities to use stealth too.

ZRSZphT.jpg

4UcK3Pl.jpg

ajnVm4y.jpg

i2AcFfj.jpg

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There is a special place in hell for lowlifes who reviewbomb indie projects because of "muh grafix".
:flamesaw:
True, of course.
But that's not what is really happening here - there might be a few negative reviews because of that, but the vast majority is for understandable reasons:
- unable to rebind keys (this puts me into rage mode every time, too)
- cannot use a controller (yeah, no idea who would want to, but those who do can't)
- map is in Russian (WTF?!), and generally seems like a lot of translation was simply not done
- bugs
- performance issues
- unable to change resolution (???)

The first impression of the game seems to be extremely shoddy, and that is enough for a truckload of negative reviews.

Codex Year of the Donut
There is a special place in hell for lowlifes who reviewbomb indie projects because of "muh grafix".
:flamesaw:
True, of course.
But that's not what is really happening here - there might be a few negative reviews because of that, but the vast majority is for understandable reasons:
- unable to rebind keys (this puts me into rage mode every time, too)
- cannot use a controller (yeah, no idea who would want to, but those who do can't)
- map is in Russian (WTF?!), and generally seems like a lot of translation was simply not done
- bugs
- performance issues
- unable to change resolution (???)

The first impression of the game seems to be extremely shoddy, and that is enough for a truckload of negative reviews.
that's part of the charm of eurojank

Self-Ejected

Safav Hamon

Self-Ejected
that's part of the charm of eurojank

Having to learn Russian in order figure out what an item does is the definition of charm...

There's no excuse for the game being released in its current state, and it's a shame too because there's a real gem buried here.

polo

Magister
Yikes, seems like game could've used some more months in the oven.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah looks like a mess. Shame. I kinda like the first 60 mins of it.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, I bought it because it looks like these guys are worth supporting. Hopefully the bugs will be patched out by the time Kingmaker spits me out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom