Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
zqfYFJi.jpg

Sjh4RIP.png

kintake

Savant
MVVgxY7.png

8bxF60b.png

Donterror
"The world of Skybird Trill is nothing more than the charred
wreck of a nightmare. We have won a furious vital victory, and you
are ruler supreme over the whole world! What next Master?"

I forgot the gratuitous Avatar rape in the end, when they turn him into a female troll. What a nice allegory for what EA did to Origin. Troll gal is gonna wear every creature of my dungeon out, cause he sure could take a pounding, he's even impervious to boulder traps, talk about a tough cat! '
I ended up "cheesing" it, by possessing a dragon and just holding down LMB, I guess their fire breath is sort of bugged with the cooldown or something, gotta be the highest dps attack in the game when you control the dragon yourself.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
MVVgxY7.png

8bxF60b.png

Donterror
"The world of Skybird Trill is nothing more than the charred
wreck of a nightmare. We have won a furious vital victory, and you
are ruler supreme over the whole world! What next Master?"

I forgot the gratuitous Avatar rape in the end, when they turn him into a female troll. What a nice allegory for what EA did to Origin. Troll gal is gonna wear every creature of my dungeon out, cause he sure could take a pounding, he's even impervious to boulder traps, talk about a tough cat! '
I ended up "cheesing" it, by possessing a dragon and just holding down LMB, I guess their fire breath is sort of bugged with the cooldown or something, gotta be the highest dps attack in the game when you control the dragon yourself.

MY EYES.

Astral Rag

Arcane
DraQ, Map Jam 9, the map is called Consciousness Outpost (jam9_pulsar).

Another map from the same pack:

33823BDCC05FBA238FB6316822FBC360EEA7A982
4485729D088202CDF1F0B7B88C7F8AAA14FF1266

BC96998D2E37A6E848977562D6C89F072BAB7207

B3486F21B5ED7BF7C1B9878AF76CDDCC765F013F

Eurotophobia (jam9_ naitelveni)

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Played a dozen of cRPGs but nothing contain "a new journey begins" better than this picture
Z8EeWZZ.jpg

I got 52hp because for some reason anytime you load the game it switch back to starting 12hp

MvDuuWt.jpg

SDWWHIN.jpg

0cp8CGP.jpg

LXSTUlU.jpg

:hmmm:

ndzhpgX.jpg

:argh:

6DuYCOj.jpg

groovy

TsGc8Fd.jpg

thx star gods
dfMnBd6.jpg

lWFmnqi.jpg

d2CsucN.jpg

is it me or he looks like Bob Page, or some other Deus Ex NPC for that matter?

RNAaFBY.jpg

groovy
took that silly rocket wielding gargoyle with one well placed sniper shot :smug:
did not take any screenshot, that's how fast he dies

011nUtA.jpg

phgbFoz.jpg
I'm coming home
GaQDnGf.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ashes 2063

Really good campaign. It felt like old shareware episodes, just enough to make you interested what will be happening next after the final confrontation. The changed weaponry is really well implemented, as you will always need to use every one of them due to the smaller ammo pools. Mixing all the different sprites and textures from old FPS-es worked well. It feels more like a Build engine game, than original Doom and the only problem for me was the motorcycle controls, which are too sensitive and you can easily kill yourself just by bumping into a side of the road. There are also non-hostile hubs like in Strife, with NPCs and later on computers. I hope the creators will work on the next episode and deliver more.

dosbox2018-09-2918-06bnilg.jpg

dosbox2018-09-2918-13c9e7a.jpg

dosbox2018-09-2918-19qufjj.jpg

dosbox2018-09-2918-41xdcru.jpg

dosbox2018-09-3013-51tscrg.jpg

dosbox2018-09-3014-1264c6e.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom