Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The RPG apocalypse must be around the corner!

Is the RPG apocalypse coming?

• KC For everyone!!!

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Yes!!!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Nah chillax...

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
After such amount of decent rpgs has touched us.....in half a month or even less,there must be some great retribution awaiting us.
BT4 is a buggy mess,yet a decent game with a soul. "Labyrinth of Refrain Coven of Dusk" maybe a japanese toss,but still a good and fun dungeon crawler,a blobber if you may. Kingmaker kills all my time and forces me to play for 10 hours per day!!!! Insomnia is apparently pretty good sci-fi rpg,but in bad time,will try after Kingmaker.

Sooo what do you think about all that jazz,is it coming?

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Does this mean that I could play Thunderscape or some other old game that I've overlooked back in the day instead of obtaining shiny new stuff?

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
They all suck dick you're gonna hate them once the few actually independently thinking codexers will formulate their opinion on them and tell you what's wrong about them

Brancaleone

Liturgist
Cultic Games will release another demo of Stygian, and the resonance from the minds of the players focusing on it at the same time will tear a gash in our reality and allow the Great Old Ones feast on our flesh and souls.

Tigranes

Arcane
This is but a small prelude in the real catastrophe that awaits us: when the creators of brilliant, no-compromises old school indie RPGs end up flunking their sequels.

You thought inXile was a disappointment, wait till Styg/VD/Pierre/etc are possessed by a vengeful god into giving us popamole

laclongquan

Arcane
Pathfinder Kingmaker is out now and herald the return of your Russian overlords!

Bow before the hammer & sickle standard, you peasants bourgeoisie ! Bow!
images

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Pathfinder Kingmaker is out now and herald the return of your Russian overlords!

Bow before the hammer & sickle standard, you peasants bourgeoisie ! Bow!
images
If they could use this engine for a noir rpg, it'd be the BESTEST OF THE BESTEST.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Apocalypse?
They need to start a new renaissance of RPGs first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom