Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline26: Come One, Come All

Dayyālu

Arcane
Always up for a mod game.

I would still love a Warhams game, the nations are hilariously OP and I need to sate my desire to scream RISE, SONS OF SIGMAR

sqeecoo

Arcane
I could do Warhams, that world is just so cool. And Dawn of War 2 coop is something I always wanted to play out :)

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I've never played DoW2 because I felt they got it right in DoW1 and then butchered it with DoW2... fuck squads I want armies

Rather than making it a squad game, IMO they should have expanded the whole space-combat thing and made it almost a 4X game like stellaris, with space battles but with on planet-battles too, anyway I ask for too much I know.

Sadly it's more shekels to throw some shitty 5-year-olds-can-play mechanics together and slap some high poly count mesh and pretty textures on it so the trailers look good.

I'm definitely keen for warhammer - but without disciples, because last time we did that - the villain nations basically ripped the good guys a new one, The geography didn't really help either since all the good guys were separated by water.

How about we play Warhammer on the ~250 province dom4 map Glory of the gods - for some nostalgia++

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Had to postpone another 24hr, because didn't know if JagreenLern was going to get the turn in. Everything ok? Should we perhaps look for a sub?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah, Llamaserver was saying that the 2h I sent in was the wrong turn. They're having trouble on their end?

You staled the last turn, so double check you were doing/submitted the most recent one. I'll have llamaserver re-send it just in case.

Edit: I wasn't actually aware of the previous stale turn, so apologies I didn't catch that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom