Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I will follow in the footsteps of Regongar's father and take an orc wife. Of course, the only orc is Regongar, but given that I'm an evil wizard this shouldn't prove to be any problem. He will be a good wife and produce an army of fiercely loyal quarter-orcs for me.
F78D3894D8AFDD5443534880DCCD20847E26EB89
Being Dethmold through and through, eh?))
I'm beginning to suspect that Lander is not, in fact, the Neutral advisor and is, in fact, the Chaotic Evil advisor. Nothing particular he's done, but his general tone when dealing with bandits and general monsters is a little too...'I mean why wouldn't we do this'.
So what's this I hear about the fucker ending up betraying you?

He does, and it's pretty disappointing, too. Not that he betrays you but rather that there's really no build up to the moment and it just sorta happens at a fairly random point, so much so that I thought my game bugged out since he kinda just pops up at nowhere and goes "gonna try to kill you now".

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

You people are EVIL all this keys passing in this thread in front of my eyes such cruel!!!

Beside how is the writing of the game so far?

Actually yeah, that was the reason behind picking him. When I snapped the game up I knew I was going to play a lawful evil wizard (Because thems the rules. Did it in the BG series, did it in the PoE series, standards must be maintained) and I heard who the romance options were, and Octavia was written off because she's a damn dirty elf, and Valerie was written off because she sounded boring, and I figured Regongar could have some potential laughs. So lawful evil gay wizard, Dethmold, and would you look at that there's an excellent piece of Dethmold art made for Gwent that fits perfectly for a portrait.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
My party members are taking random stats damage while traveling. Either it's a feature or the game is completely bonkers at this point.

Edit: The savegames are over 1GB for me.

Vatnik Wumao
Actually yeah, that was the reason behind picking him. When I snapped the game up I knew I was going to play a lawful evil wizard (Because thems the rules. Did it in the BG series, did it in the PoE series, standards must be maintained) and I heard who the romance options were, and Octavia was written off because she's a damn dirty elf, and Valerie was written off because she sounded boring, and I figured Regongar could have some potential laughs. So lawful evil gay wizard, Dethmold, and would you look at that there's an excellent piece of Dethmold art made for Gwent that fits perfectly for a portrait.
Great minds think alike.))
A99BM8A.jpg

Rad the lad! Ohhhh, but playing a sorcerer eh? Philippa fucked with him so hard he joined the dark side! As a brief aside though, I will forever be pissed at CDPR for the shit they're doing to Gwent with homecoming, especially since they're removing Rad as a NR leader. Loved that shit so damn much and they've been strangling it since closed beta. Hopefully it'll still be enjoyable but I don't trust 'em given what they've shown and what they did over the course of open beta.

Vatnik Wumao
Rad the lad! Ohhhh, but playing a sorcerer eh? Philippa fucked with him so hard he joined the dark side! As a brief aside though, I will forever be pissed at CDPR for the shit they're doing to Gwent with homecoming, especially since they're removing Rad as a NR leader. Loved that shit so damn much and they've been strangling it since closed beta. Hopefully it'll still be enjoyable but I don't trust 'em given what they've shown and what they did over the course of open beta.
To be honest, they've already butchered his character in TW3, not to mention the disgrace of his ending being basically a bad, failstate ending instead of a branching path.

In this case, I went over the irony of notRad being a sorcerer in favor of having him being a lawful sovereign with abysmal heritage.

Ruchy

Scholar
I'm hoping I didn't just blow a res scroll but am I right in thinking that there is no other way to bring a dead animal companion back?

yes plz

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Where?
I'm not getting anything on Steam
GoG copies have it apparently, presumably its somewhere in the steam approvals process, so hopefully not far away.

Not even sure if it fixes the problem with the broken main quest since Amiri is still wandering around the barbarian camp spouting the same start-of-quest dialogue about their plan and I can't go back to the capital to see if she's available there now because anytime I enter the capital I get teleported into the tavern and then when I try to leave the tavern it teleports me right back into the tavern. I'm assuming this particular bug is related to Valerie's quest since she spawns in the tavern, which she isn't ever in. So I'm guessing an event with her is supposed to fire but isn't happening.

Yosharian

Arcane
I wish the game stuck more to the actual Pathfinder rules. It's really confusing having the game's rules differ so much from the current PnP rules.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom