Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Vigilantes: neo-noir, turn based tactical RPG

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Congratulations and best of luck, Timeslip ! Already a backer but looking forward to downloading the final product when I get back in town!

Congrats on release! I've bought your game when it was still EA, right now I'm busy with Pathfinder: Kingmaker, but I'll definitely play it. Keep up the good work!

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer
Congrats! You are no longer a mere Seaman Rimjob, but a proper Admiral Jimbob. :salute:

Now time to take a little bit of timeout to play this game...

:shredder:

I'm going to guess that's a good thing :) You should, it's a real spiritual experience.

Jinn

Arcane
Congrats on the release Timeslip! You developers are going to put me in the poor house with all these fantastic releases. Hope to be playing this one very soon!

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer
Just picked this up. Looks pretty good.

Cheers, Butter. Hope you enjoy it!

Congrats on release! I've bought your game when it was still EA, right now I'm busy with Pathfinder: Kingmaker, but I'll definitely play it. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Stainless Veteran. If you picked it up earlier on EA, it's changed a lot since then. The last 3 updates introduced a ton of new content!

Congratulations Timeslip! The world needs more of this type of game. :salute:
Looking forward to really dig into it, hopefully this weekend.

Cheers - I'm with you on that. If I get the chance to, I'm going to make another one.

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer
Congrats on the release Timeslip! You developers are going to put me in the poor house with all these fantastic releases. Hope to be playing this one very soon!

Cheers Jinn. Yeah, there's an absolutely mind boggling amount of turn based games coming out at the minute. So many, that I'll probably be joining you in the poor house :) On a serious note, it's great to see the genre come back with a vengence. It was pretty scarce pickings in the 2000s.

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer
Yes! Yes! Yes. Vigilantes didn't get buried by pron games on Steam!

dqaL0uV.png

Iron Balls McGinty

Will buy over weekend.

May not play for a month or two as I have a massive backlog and I don't mean poo in my bum.

Looks great.

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer
Cheers Iron Balls McGinty : ) I have an massive backlog (also not poo) and I've been so sick of sitting at a computer I haven't played a game (except Vigilantes) in 6 weeks. Have watched the Robocop movies, though, so guess it evens out.

Last edited:

Iron Balls McGinty

I watched the new one and thought it was shite.

Watched the old ones again and they are still bloody good action films.

It's not nostalgia, new stuff is actually shite.

Saduj

Arcane
Hadn't been keeping up with this thread so seeing that this was released, on sale and able to run on my toaster was a pleasant surprise. Just purchased but won't be able to play until tomorrow.

Congratulations Timeslip!

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer
Hadn't been keeping up with this thread so seeing that this was released, on sale and able to run on my toaster was a pleasant surprise. Just purchased but won't be able to play until tomorrow.

Congratulations Timeslip!

Thanks Saduj :)
Yay, and it's still on top, plus a few more reviews. Keep the the turn based revolution up! :love:

It seems to have fallen off for me, but maybe they show different things to different people.

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer
Have a lot of other DLC to make first though...

1. Sam's Day in Court: Sam becomes Edgar Kowalski's Lawyer and must extricate him from an arson charge he freely admits to. Sam is not allowed to make an insanity deal
2. Sam: Croc Hunter - Sam travels to a remote village in southern Australia which is being terrorised by a mutant croc. Features voice acting by Al Stuart, president of Australia (role not yet confirmed)

ushas

Savant
Or perhaps looking at something else? I don't have any steam account. When I open this page it shows me Vigilates on top
https://store.steampowered.com/explore/new/

Hm, but choosing either RPG or strategy category it's indeed one down. Though don't know how much competition is this jrpg Protest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom