Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Luckmann how did you fix that bug?
Which bug?
So which weapon focus should i teach this Amiri woman?
Well she's already got Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword, and she's hauling around her own magical Bastard Sword from the start.

On the other hand, Valeria also has EWP: Bastard Sword.

So yeah, Bastard Sword, obviously.

Whomever thought of the idea to give two companions, nevermind more or less the two first companions out of the door, a compulsory use-bastard-sword-or-waste-a-feat should be punished. Would it have been so wrong to make Amiri Greatsword-based, or Valeria Longsword-based?

Me? I just cheated in a Weapon Focus: Greatsword for Amiri and a Weapon Focus: Longsword for Valeria, because I don't think it makes a big difference and it felt more appropriate (since Valeria wields her Bastard Sword one-handed anyway, and Amiri wields her Bastard Sword two-handed anyway). But that's just me.

Last edited:
Vatnik Wumao
Speaking of the goblin, what's his shtick and how well written is he?

Haven't found him yet! Game must be saving the best for last :lol:
Carry on, my wayward son.
86Ou6z0.jpg

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I did say something about them releasing the hotfixes faster than we can download them, lol.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
My Paladin met the Half Orc and Comrade who said he is lot less annoying than Octavia are right; He has sense of humor, is not whiner despite being ex slave putting hopefully the ''I am so unfortunate to be born in noble family and be pretty'' snowflake to shame and and he generally speaks the sense like suggesting to just exterminate monsters or kill the slaver mage... but his pointy ear ho on the others side... I wish there were gags in this game.

Would give 10/10 if he not tried to bang my Paladin, but he did takes a no without drama and even wants to share not only his booze but his cumdump too. Best companion in game so far.

:5/5::4/5:/:5/5::5/5:

Also must say I love how Judge Dread Lawful Good Dialogue options are making neutral good some kind of boy scout in comparison. :incline:
Yeah, I was expecting Regongar to be an edgy faggot like Dorn but he's actually pretty cool. I don't actually mind Val, she just had to pretend everyone's shitty macaroni art was good, starting with poems a pedo wrote for her, I can sympathize with having to pretend that uncreative retards are worth listening to at work.

Octavia is fucking horrible though. I really wish there was another choice for an arcane caster.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Octavia is fucking horrible though. I really wish there was another choice for an arcane caster.
Recruit a merc, lad.
I was planning on just waiting until Tristian gets some Mystic Theurge levels and swap him out but Octavia's grating on me more than I thought. Do I have to go back to Oleg's to get a merc or did the recruiter move to my capital and I missed it?

Reinhardt

Arcane
Ok, now i'm seriously angry. Some fag locked hisMY chest in hisMY house in MY KINGDOM! And i can't pick locks.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I see some of you with Maeger Varn as a companion. Where and when does that happen? Don't make me put a pig!

RegionalHobo

Scholar
that pseudo dragon/giant snake under the bridge is destroying my ass at lvl 7 on hard. guess i'll come back later hope his loot is worth it. obscene ac

Morkar Left

For those guys here who played more of it: Is the way sneak attacks are handled in the game overpowered or does it affect the combat much?

bataille

Arcane
that pseudo dragon/giant snake under the bridge is destroying my ass at lvl 7 on hard. guess i'll come back later hope his loot is worth it. obscene ac

Say, do you happen to have a potion of invisibility on you? Maybe there's some way to use it there, you know?

bataille

Arcane
For those guys here who played more of it: Is the way sneak attacks are handled in the game overpowered or does it affect the combat much?

Wait till you meet nok-nok. He will knock-knock some dreg out of those poor titanic magical animals.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom