Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
We got another ETA for V2:

GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 2 hours ago

I am aiming for the end of this month. Working on it every day time permits. There is a lot of new stuff in the game and it all has to be tested after adding it. The new stuff really makes the game perfect.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
I can totally imagine Cleve typing that with a straight face. The absolute Madman.
As we know since Einstein time is relative. You perception of time from where you live might be different that the perception of time of a Neanderthal in Australia.

There's probably some point in our universe from where Grimoire has always launched without delay.

DavidBVal

4 Dimension Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Pathfinder: Wrath
I'll say in a complete unironical way(1) that I'm looking forward to playing V2. Played something like 25h of the first releases (including a couple of lost saves, heh) and finally decided to wait for a year or so to properly savour the game. Mainly because of the inventory bar. I don't care too much about balance tbh, but that inventory bar was making me die on the inside.

1: I really mean it.

Tigranes

Arcane
Listen, at approximately one new version every 3 years we will be at sweet sweet V8 to match the pre-launch years

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
It is coming out when it is ready, you need patience:smug:

iu

Rpguy

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 13 Oct @ 3:29am

ITZ coming. V2 will be even more magnificent than the first release of Grimoire. Super-mega-winning. We will be winning so much we are going to get sick of winning. There are so many new twists to the game and cool supplementary storylines that the winning will be too much for many and they will be winned onto death.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2

ITZ coming. V2 will be even more magnificent than the first release of Grimoire. Super-mega-winning. We will be winning so much we are going to get sick of winning. There are so many new twists to the game and cool supplementary storylines that the winning will be too much for many and they will be winned onto death.

Isn't that winning so much we will be sick of it lifted directly from a Trump rally speech?

Get your shit together, Cleve. originality

Brancaleone

Liturgist

Isn't that winning so much we will be sick of it lifted directly from a Trump rally speech?

Get your shit together, Cleve. originality
He meant "We will be waiting so much we are going to get sick of waiting. There are so many new twists to the game and cool supplementary storylines that the waiting will be too much for many and they will be waited onto death."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom