Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The great smiley reform act of 2013

Codex is an ok place, but Jim the Dinosaur is an extremely crappy poster, right?

• Yes

Votes: 105 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 17.0%
  • KC

Votes: 149 48.7%

• Total voters

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Where did the kwan smileys go? How can I react properly to typical kwan topics now?!
The "political" stock images were removed on May 9 2018 at the same as the Trumpfists. Though the Trumpfists were later restored for use in the politics forum, a decision for which I give full credit to my spoof of Don McLean's "American Pie".

Oh right, I forgot. Altho I really miss the kwan smileys :(

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Codex needs to add Theresa May dancing to counter the Hitler one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXLPjPdbwGE

Instead of DANCE! It could be 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' like I currently feel towards getting hyped for Pathfinder Kingmaker, or something sarcastic about getting into the spirit of it all like this bitch is with Brexit...

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
If only early man had looked a little bit closer, he would have caught a glimpse of the future....

monolith.png

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
^What about a reptile, Illuminati, globalist cabal, pyramid one...
Thought the Codex would want to honor Alex Jones at least. Man's a legend.

Edit: Need something to balance the Zionist Jewish stff as well.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Where did the kwan smileys go? How can I react properly to typical kwan topics now?!
The "political" stock images were removed on May 9 2018 at the same as the Trumpfists. Though the Trumpfists were later restored for use in the politics forum, a decision for which I give full credit to my spoof of Don McLean's "American Pie".

Oh right, I forgot. Altho I really miss the kwan smileys :(
Its a crime. Surely the Shotgun Rednecks vs Bat Dad topic shows that kwa smilies have a place here.

We at least need a kwa codex troll.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
There was a good one that would fit in the large category from Superman: The Animated Series. It was from the second episode that introduced Bizzaro Superman - where he's standing on an island mountain (where he was exiled for being retarded) and he 'accidentally' kicks a boulder down a hill, 'notices' it, and then saves the day before it crushed the small scale village constructed. Then it cuts to a scene where he's beaming with pride afte he arranged all of the stick models around him waving their arms in thanks.

So: me basically, when I'm playing games like Shogun: Total War and let the AI swarm me in my castle while I'm outnumbered 10:1 with guns vs bows and swords. Just for the challenge. Because games arn't hard anymore - although I'm still downloading Kingmaker.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
There was a good one that would fit in the large category from Superman: The Animated Series. It was from the second episode that introduced Bizzaro Superman - where he's standing on an island mountain (where he was exiled for being retarded) and he 'accidentally' kicks a boulder down a hill, 'notices' it, and then saves the day before it crushed the small scale village constructed. Then it cuts to a scene where he's beaming with pride afte he arranged all of the stick models around him waving their arms in thanks.

So: me basically, when I'm playing games like Shogun: Total War and let the AI swarm me in my castle while I'm outnumbered 10:1 with guns vs bows and swords. Just for the challenge. Because games arn't hard anymore - although I'm still downloading Kingmaker.
You could've posted a picture. Instead you choose to describe it.

GandGolf

Augur
Is there currently a facepalm smiley? I do not remember seeing one when I looked through the ones available. If there is any chance of it getting used I would be willing to make a John Kelly smiley for the site. Just give me what specifications you would like and I will whip something up.

Bohr

Arcane
with a picture of John Kelly doing the facepalm. It would be much funnier that way and also politically entertaining as it is keeping with the whole Trump theme.

Is there currently a facepalm smiley? I do not remember seeing one when I looked through the ones available. If there is any chance of it getting used I would be willing to make a John Kelly smiley for the site. Just give me what specifications you would like and I will whip something up.

You're a couple of years too late bro. All the 'political' smileys have been purged and even the Trump ratings restricted to the Pol subforum.

GandGolf

Augur

You're a couple of years too late bro. All the 'political' smileys have been purged and even the Trump ratings restricted to the Pol subforum.

They still have the "cuck" Ted Cruz logo and "fake news" ratings though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom