Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wow. I found a sling after 100 hours.

NkyvXqF.png

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
1.07 > 1.06++++++++++++++++++++++++

I mean, at least I get to actually fukkin' play. L0L

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
does anyone know what happens if you decide to let the troll king go

I let the trolls stay in the fort, which made Ekun leave and Harrim's companion quest automatically fails since you can't inspect the anvil then.

Mortmal

Arcane
does anyone know what happens if you decide to let the troll king go
Indeed i know, it fucks up harim quest completely and you get an useless troll building. Of course no troll npc in your city sicne the city graphics never update.

Mortmal

Arcane
:shredder:
It must be a left over from the cut content. This game is really rushed,it needed a few more months in the oven.

War of the river kings was never tested, the map clearly stinks of cut content, most scripts in pitax are broken, enemy stats are broken, 55 AC on a common guard :

Mortmal

Arcane
How do we know that their e mails when I send my saves is not bugged

How do we know Mishulin is not a big walking bug

we dontknow

so we play and have fun killing kobolds in mines.
liek 1998.
Now those candid devs ask for saves to see why the town is not updating, as if they dont know it never ever worked...They better say the truth , it was rushed , they take us for idiots.

Shadenuat

Arcane
War of the river kings was never tested, the map clearly stinks of cut content, most scripts in pitax are broken, enemy stats are broken, 55 AC on a common guard :
bich I was killing them with stacking bug still on with 111 AC

at this point you're level 15+, it doesn't matter what AC enemy have, be it 55 or 555, just 1-shot them all with tier ~8 spells

fighters have no place on high level battlefield, is D&D :shittydog:

Mortmal

Arcane
bich I was killing them with stacking bug still on with 111 AC

at this point you're level 15+, it doesn't matter what AC enemy have, be it 55 or 555, just 1-shot them all with tier ~8 spells
Still it makes no sense 45 ac is the armor of a demon lord ruling one plane of existence....Of course i can do them with spells, i can overcome anything specially with sneaky scorching rays, but it completely break any immersion, to see melee characters chain missing that.

Thonius

Arcane
Okay. So I decided to wait, right. And I remembered that I have Tyranny on gog, right. And.... oof, I mean. created a char and I was thinking about Pathfinder all the way. Loaded first location but my mind was wandering around Stolen lands.....
:mixedemotions:
Send help!

hexer

One part of that map was totally inaccessible before 1.0.6 and boss fight bugged out on me like 3 times.

Soon you'll enter Chapter 6 hhehe

:evilcodex:

Riel

Arcane
Regardless if the game is broken or not, this is the most fun I've had in a long time.

Somehow this game manages to hit all the right notes for true cRPG fans. Hell! The game is so fun, I actually enjoy to experience the bugs! lol. It's frustrating at times, but other times bugs just blend with the carefree not taking itself too seriously but adequate writing. I am going to call this GOTY, even if those Russians run away with the money without ever fixing their mess, if this game is ever fixed it is going to be damn cult classic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom