Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Warriorlock - Turn based/Short/Lone Developer

Se7enth Sun

Novice
Has anyone played this piece of shit? Here is the steam link and excerpt from the developer. I've not seen it mentioned on here and I lurk a fuckton

Key Features

• Text story-driven with extensive and entertaining character dialogue.
  • Detailed journey path comprised of individually-crafted scene art parallaxes.
  • Optional party members, with up to four characters in party.
  • Visible encounter shadows that 'cloak' enemy type and weight until physically contacted.
  • Dynamic and challenging combat system with stat-driven turn-order, turn wait gauge,
    action point-locked talents, bribe option and victory item drops.
  • Sophisticated chance spawning system that randomizes item discovery and rare chest loot,
    giving each player a slightly different experience with available items and equipable boons.
  • Espresso package with no filler. The story can usually be completed within a few hours.
  • Created and developed by one person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Somehow I have a feeling this thread is made by the developer, but he's got a skewed image of the codex and feels the need to call his game a piece of shit just to "fit in".

Shape

Educated
Somehow I have a feeling this thread is made by the developer, but he's got a skewed image of the codex and feels the need to call his game a piece of shit just to "fit in".

It doesn't seem skewed to me, seems to be a fairly accurate image of the codex.

PrettyDeadman

The game would've looked very prestigious if not for jrpg combat system.

Brancaleone

Liturgist
Love the attempt at corporate-speak in order to try and present the most basic features ever as something sophisticated and unique.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's an RPG Maker game. Seems like a generic RPG Maker game in pretty much all aspects. Uses one of the better tilesets available for RPG Maker, but still is unmistakably RPG Maker.

Pass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom