Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Hey I like our new tag line

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hey I like our new tag line "rpg codex > your friendly gaming community with a heart of gold", it makes me truly proud to be a member of this prestigious and friendly community where we can have a safe place to discuss our beloved games.

Thanks to all the mods and posters who make this the best site on the internet (and for giving me a place to post pics doggies and kitties.)

Don Peste

Arcane
Hey, that's very nice of you. Thank you for your kind words.

Although I've been thinking that the line "with a heart of gold" might have some racist connotations?

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
As someone with a debilitating disease caused by a build up of heavy metals in his bloodstream, I find this highly offensive and inappropriate, and I demand it be changed before I am forced to post a poorly-written blag entry on tumblr that no one will read or care about.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

As someone with a debilitating disease caused by a build up of heavy metals in his bloodstream, I find this highly offensive and inappropriate, and I demand it be changed before I am forced to post a poorly-written blag entry on tumblr that no one will read or care about.
Tumblr? Isn't that mostly for sexy nude pics?

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
This tag line is fake news, communities don't have hearts, only individual members do. As expected of such a rotten and lying community to make absurd claims like these. Its for lies like these that Beamdog are remaking Baldur's Gate and Obsidian is being bought by Microsoft. Shame!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Wrong. A heart of gold implies nothing whatsoever about a person's "outside". It means they are genuinely and even extraordinarily kind and generous. That's all.

ESL.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Laws Of Magic 2: Heart Of Gold
by Michael Pryor
series The Laws of Magic #2
Synopsis

Magical genius Aubrey Fitzwilliam is about to become involved in a convoluted series of adventures ... for a change.

At a loss after finishing their exams, Aubrey and George travel to the Gallian capital, Lutetia. Aubrey is pursuing a cure for his condition, but his family have other ideas, and he's soon burdened with a royal mystery to solve, a missing ornithologist to locate and a spot of diplomatic espionage. These tasks should keep Aubrey occupied - but that would be underestimating Aubrey's sense of curiosity and uncanny knack of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Someone is stealing people's souls and turning them into mindless monsters. The country's magical lifeline, the Heart of Gold, has been stolen, leaving the city in chaos. And what is the connection with the sabotage of an experimental airship? Aubrey, George and a somewhat reluctant Caroline are on the case . . .

'Michael Pryor is the king of steampunk for teens.' - Visual Bookshelf

?

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It might create some false expectations. I haven't seen the guy with the mouse avatar and all the uber friendly posts in a good while (not roxxor ofc).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom