Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

ArchAngel

Arcane
Bugs, Bugs, Bugs!

From Steam:
5f8fc848882a315b22495ab6b49d15e5.png

That warden must be Epic level Combat Expertise master!

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
lol this is rather sad:

Dragn never actually gives you the Lawbringer armor, either that or the wait is unreasonably long.

Journal fails to update after this step, remainder of quest is unknown.

ater asks to eliminate poachers, but the Poacher's Hideout area has not been found. By anyone. Ever.

Whereas Dragn simply vanishes after being told to complete Lawbringing, Nazrielle just keeps bringing you random dross.

From there, she bugs out and cannot be interacted with.

panda

Savant
lol this is rather sad:

Dragn never actually gives you the Lawbringer armor, either that or the wait is unreasonably long.

Journal fails to update after this step, remainder of quest is unknown.

ater asks to eliminate poachers, but the Poacher's Hideout area has not been found. By anyone. Ever.

Whereas Dragn simply vanishes after being told to complete Lawbringing, Nazrielle just keeps bringing you random dross.

From there, she bugs out and cannot be interacted with.

Not sure, maybe Dragn is just lazy...
EyaLM1F.png

I'm starting quest now, let's see how it goes

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Party level 9. Leopard companion with all long term and medium buffs, but none of the short ones (haste, bard song, displacement, prayer).

QB9FB9F.jpg

48 AC, 18 reflex save, evasion feat. Get enemies clustered on him and quad fireball the fight from way back, he shrugs it off. Now that's a main tank.. comes with a sylvan sorc too.
Next 2 hours: It was charmed and now party is running away from it and is waiting until that stuff would wear away.

Party level 9. Leopard companion with all long term and medium buffs, but none of the short ones (haste, bard song, displacement, prayer).

QB9FB9F.jpg

48 AC, 18 reflex save, evasion feat. Get enemies clustered on him and quad fireball the fight from way back, he shrugs it off. Now that's a main tank.. comes with a sylvan sorc too.
Next 2 hours: It was charmed and now party is running away from it and is waiting until that stuff would wear away.
druid's owls wisdom and cleric gets a mind affecting +save spell. must for animals.

ArchAngel

Arcane

QB9FB9F.jpg

This is about how my Leopard looks like in my solo Druid run, But my Druid is lvl 8 and Leopard also says lvl 8 and does not have so much Life. Not sure what is going on with him (also has Power Attack feet that says disabled after it).
And on this image there is no Cat's Grace, for leopards it gives both AC, reflex and attack bonus. And Druid can also cast Greater Magic Fang on it for additional +2 to attack and damage.
I wonder how did he cast shield spell on the leopard...

Ranarama

Learned
For advanced DnD groups, one of my house rules is that ALL spellcasting has spell failure in armour. As a Cleric or Druid, you might be trained in wearing armour, but you are as fucked as a Wizard if you tried to cast spells wearing armour.

So you took the one thing that made people want to play the healer and took it away?

panda

Savant
Aren't this is because of being Sorc familiar? IIRC you can cast shit on it as on yourself. In theory this includes even prohibited otherwise spells like enlarge/reduce person.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Aren't this is because of being Sorc familiar? IIRC you can cast shit on it as on yourself. In theory this includes even prohibited otherwise spells like enlarge/reduce person.
I don't know if leopard can be a familiar, normally it cannot be. I assume he took Sylvan Sorcerer that can have an Animal Companion.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Recently learned that Alchemist can copy scrolls into his spellbook if they are cleric/support scrolls and fit his spell selection. Same with Magus. Ditched cleric and took Jubilost, did troll fortress with 3 arcane "casters". Pretty easy except that after first pack of monsters in one part of level, have to stop and explore somewhere else until Webs end. Lead troll was still a bitch to take out though. That Dragon Breath spell on level 4 is pretty OP.
but I became a queen of kobolds now
which means I lost good chunk of the loot from the fortress and couldn't finish dwarven set
and harrim quest autofailed

Incendax

Augur
You can fight like a Dragon, float like a Spectre...
But you'll never be better than Commander Leopard!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom