Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Obsidian reportedly about to be acquired by Microsoft

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I think of it like the Great Escape.

The book was SO MUCH BETTER than that piece of shit movie. To this day it remains my all time favorite book.

Zep--

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hi infinitron! If its possible could I get my cute pixel fan title switched to this? Thanks!

xXJjcea.png

Only if you post the obligatory proof. Tits or GTFO..... :obviously:

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Moving to be a cog in the assembly line, eh? No more indie RPGs from Obsidian, then. A blessing or a curse, no matter.

aratuk

Cipher
Clearly they are acquihiring Sawyer to take over Age of Empires IV, and they'll shut down the rest of the studio after one or two titles that perform below expectations.

:balance:

Meet Phil Spencer, your new Dad, and Shannon Loftis, your new Mom.

I'm looking forward to the new Project Eternity Minecraft skins.

Grimlorn

Arcane
Please be nice to your mom grumlorn, she lets you stay at home and you're over 30 years old
Fuck off you loopy cunt.
lol he got you tho
No he didn't. It just took one post to figure out who he was, because he couldn't resist throwing out his trademark insult. What's even sadder, besides a guy pretending to be a girl on the internet, is all the idiots who up vote and defend anyone who comes along and claims they're a girl.

Glaucon

Prophet
No he didn't. It just took one post to figure out who he was, because he couldn't resist throwing out his trademark insult. What's even sadder, besides a guy pretending to be a girl on the internet, is all the idiots who up vote and defend anyone who comes along and claims they're a girl.
So you planned to get BTFO to lure him into revealing himself? Very impressive 4d chess, good sir. (btw I have no idea who he or she is, I just by default assume everyone on the internet is a dude)

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So Obsidian is gonna go the way of Bioware? Well, there go my hopes for Tyranny 2

A Tyranny sequel from Obsidian has been unlikely for a while since Obsidian apparently plundered the budget to pay for Pillars of Eternity. Either way, Paradox owns the IP, not them. If Microsoft likes the idea, they’ll just buy the IP.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom