Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline26: Come One, Come All

KoolNoodles

Arcane
JagreenLern Do you need an extension comrade?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah, I do. Sorry if I've been shitty about getting my turns in.

No problem, already postponed. I'll generally do that if I can catch that somebody doesn't have a turn in. Just give a shout if you have a busy day or whatnot, would rather have the turns in than stales(that goes for everybody). Smaller maps/players, stales can be brutal for the whole game.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Jagreen y u no diplo man :(

In other news - I normally don't boast of the destruction I cause to my enemies, but in this instance I offered trading land like for like to clean up the borders, the other party refused and I had to proceed to smesh.

urMyK0c.png

I don't want to have to do this, but multiple people seem to want a piece of this, first Lanka tried sucker punched me then got mauled, now Mekone needs smesh.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
If you smash Mekone or Fomoria, I smash you.

Only fair, you are quite big and...ahem...spread out. :smug:

Now if you want to continue going after Lanka, then by all means. Lanka is crazy, and has as far as I can tell attacked everyone. Perhaps that is the better course of action. :positive:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
So what you're saying is you want me and Lanka to gang bang you, because you dont wan't me to defend myself against Mekone who refused peace?

Your audacity, causes great displeasure and threatening me so, only warns me of inevitable attack from what I thought was a peaceful and stable neighbor.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, the map terrain is really hurting me.

Also Infinitum, attacks me out of the blue, gets beaten back, agrees to peace, regroups and attacks again. Pinnacle of fucking shitcuntfuckyoutohellbitch #neverInfinitum :argh:

:updatedmytxt:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Wouldn't say trust, but saying "yea peace" and then sucker punching me in the back of the head as soon as I turn around is like a new low of uncultured politics

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Wouldn't say trust, but saying "yea peace" and then sucker punching me in the back of the head as soon as I turn around is like a new low of uncultured politics

Don't worry my friend, we're still at peace! And I'm about to go hunting wild boar.

Infinitum

Scholar

That's a very generous interpretation of "agreeing to peace". I said I was fighting the giants and not able to attack you that turn. I am fighting the giants. That was two turns ago.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
you didnt say "that turn" you said you'd stop attacking me, now you've invoked the red mist.

Now I get sacred bears and jade babes in addition to my bear boyz - then smesh

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom