Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Flintrock Grassland Problems in Hotfix 1.0.8b
Dear Pathfinders!

We have found out that as of 1.0.8b, there is a problem with the Flintrock Grassland area. The quests taking place there have become corrupted, with events starting and finishing randomly and at wrong times. We would like to ask you to refrain from going there until later this day – in the evening, we are planning to roll out an update that fixes this. We are very sorry for the inconvenience!

In the weekend, we will also start work on a way to convert save files of those players who have already visited the Flintrock Grassland and encountered these problems. This is a difficult task, because the quest has a complicated structure and there are literally dozens of conditions and varying states to take into account. Still, we will analyze every save file we currently have and try to get them to work right. We will also keep an eye out for rarer, more arcane cases as well.

Was this fixed?

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
2eb.png

Shut it down!

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Chris confirmed dwarfophobe. He's trying to pull a "I'm not dwarfophobe but...".
he also dislikes halflings

and elves

Chris confirmed human supremacist

....hm, you know who dislikes all other races and thinks their own the best Chris?

Elves.
Except Humans are correct.
Flintrock Grassland Problems in Hotfix 1.0.8b
Dear Pathfinders!

We have found out that as of 1.0.8b, there is a problem with the Flintrock Grassland area. The quests taking place there have become corrupted, with events starting and finishing randomly and at wrong times. We would like to ask you to refrain from going there until later this day – in the evening, we are planning to roll out an update that fixes this. We are very sorry for the inconvenience!

In the weekend, we will also start work on a way to convert save files of those players who have already visited the Flintrock Grassland and encountered these problems. This is a difficult task, because the quest has a complicated structure and there are literally dozens of conditions and varying states to take into account. Still, we will analyze every save file we currently have and try to get them to work right. We will also keep an eye out for rarer, more arcane cases as well.

Was this fixed?
1.0.8c is out on GOG at least.

PrettyDeadman

Chris is discussing Nok Nok romance.
God, I hope someone will back this stream up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shit, I like the game even more now, on my 2nd Unfair (bad idea) playthrough atm and just finished the Troll chapter. Went through all of the early areas with a fine tooth comb to get all of the artifact shards and got two completed so far and I gotta say, necklace is just brilliant. Also bits of history are pretty great (got one full story about one of the main characters), didn't expect it to be anything interesting but was pleasantly surprised. The whole Storyteller thing is just pure incline, love it.

:love:

Shadenuat

Arcane
"my voice makes babies cry"
"my wife hears I am doint this voice thing, I will be sleeping outside"
"If I have to watch a romance movie I d better endure it"

a cut of domestic sheep prime

what's the link to the twitch stream? the one on their channel I can barely hear avelone

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
maybe his face will be in the new portrait pack

even if we chosen female elf druid
Nope, he just heard about the portrait pack for the first time.
what's the link to the twitch stream? the one on their channel I can barely hear avelone
The sound on Twitch is fucked, so most people are sitting in the Steam stream. For everyone's reference, here's both:

https://www.twitch.tv/owlcatgames
https://steamcommunity.com//broadcast/watch/76561198426810486/

Edit: We're in overtime now, btw. Chris said he had more time, and Deriglazov was very happy to continue, having a great time. I think he's just happy to be out of the coal-mine that is the basement of the Owlcat coding factory.

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
Huh, my character got stuck in the throne-sitting animation after the last patch, so he now glides around in poo-poo pose. The valiant pooladin indeed.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey, Chris Avellone , this has been the most interesting game development related interview I've ever listened to, certainly one of the most exhaustive talks related to narrative/quest design. Thank you, and thank that Arseny gentleman. I always have warm feelings towards fellow philologist students.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah it's pretty good. Almost regret shit-posting.

Edit:

Well, it's getting balanced out by the unconditional love messages. Let the shit-posting commence.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom