Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(No Matter What) Games Memes

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
This one... sang something to me (and I'm not even that big of a Zelda fan):

2adOYLG.jpg

lightbane

Arcane

Anti-hero? WTF?? Snake is as heroic as they come, it's not his fault that all of his allies are too busy double-backstabbing each other all the time. IN fact, you can pretty much go pacifist and kill as few enemies as possible. It should also add PSychological problems due Snake's constant "snakeisms". And MGS lacks a gritty reboot so far. Thankfully.

Big Wrangle

He's a minor example of that due to his cynicism, and many characters suggested he's in it because all he can really do is espionage and can't adjust to normal life. He also has a low opinion of modern soldiers, because of the old ways and shit. But yes, he has the most heroic virtues out of them all, and a lot of his "darker" qualities are due to circumstance.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
1611859179047.jpg

Sup dude, welcome to Balmora, glad to have you here.
You ever seen a Guar? Those things are like a giant mouth on legs, they'll bite your whole arm off. I know a guy up north that herds him, awesome dude.
You wanna hit some of this moon sugar?

Gastrick

Cipher
This has to be the worst thread I've read, fucking leddit humor. The shitpost about the tumblr kid raised on Crpgs was the only funny part. Thankfully, LB_wannabe stopped posting.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
This has to be the worst thread I've read, fucking leddit humor. The shitpost about the tumblr kid raised on Crpgs was the only funny part. Thankfully, LB_wannabe stopped posting.

So you're saying you don't have a huge boner for Gaius Cosades?

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
1611859179047.jpg

Sup dude, welcome to Balmora, glad to have you here.
You ever seen a Guar? Those things are like a giant mouth on legs, they'll bite your whole arm off. I know a guy up north that herds him, awesome dude.
You wanna hit some of this moon sugar?

I once saw this Dunmer get picked up by a cliff racer. I shit you not, carried him about thirty feet into the air before dropping him.
Anyways bro, you know where a good skooma den is around here?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom