Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Photographic Evidence of my Rat Stories

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I can tell you lots of stories about rats the size of dogs coming out onto closed subway platforms at night to raid garbage cans, the problem is nobody can believe a story like that. I don't blame them.

Here is the kind of rat I am talking about around 3 am at the Bowling Green station I saw in the winter of 1990 :

megarat.jpg

They had no fear of me, I was frozen solid. I was worried about fleas leaping off of them onto me more than anything else carrying plague or god knows what.

Multiply times one million, troops. This is what we will face after ITZ hitz. Their time will have come.

GMYirJY.png

Neanderthal

Arcane
Used to work at a dog food factory, grinding up beef hide for mix, when I walked into yard on a morning there'd be a mass exodus o big (well not as big as your pic) beggars like that. Mice were constantly scuttering everywhere an all, in corners and under stuff.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Goes in subforum called "General RPG Discussion". Sees topic with name "Photographic Evidence of my Rat Stories". Clicks. 10/10 would do again

:greatjob:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You need to use AoE fire attacks, because the swarm modifier makes them immune to single strikes.
In other words, bobcat is useless unless you can make it breathe fire.

Latro

Arcane

Mustawd

You earned 5 exp. points and rat has no loot.

There has to be a market for giant rat tails somewhere, how else are you suppose to make money early on?

There’s a guy on youtube who trains minks and uses them for ratting. He uses dogs too. Sells the rats (dead or alive I think?) to people with snakes.

EDIT: Eat your heart out Matt Barton.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Big cities should have more homeless cats to keep the rat population in check. Sadly most people that rule big cities are retards and have "services" that hunt cats and dogs. Thus they endup as rat infested hellholes. I never have seen a rat in my capital tho.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Big cities should have more homeless cats to keep the rat population in check.
They are a super-pest. The rate of reproduction is so obscenely fast, pest control in some places have had to change poisons used, due to genetic immunity manifesting :lol:
That is why you need cats and dogs,they are natural enemy of the rats and eat them while young.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom