Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vigilantes Released

Sundevil96

Educated
So doing a raid, with rain and lightening and I attacked an enemy at the same time and lightening and now everything on the screen is white.

white_error.PNG

Did it look like the lighting might have increased and not turned down again? Did ending turn fix it? Was it once off, or does it happen each time you load the level?

End of turn fixed it.

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer
Picking this up right now, looks great. I appreciate your presence in the thread/forum and I hope the launch has gone well for you so far :salute:

Thank you, Peach! It's going better than expected, which is a nice change :)

Sundevil96

Educated
Another thing I noticed is on the cityscape screen. If I select the bottom button to show wealth of all known districts and then do (1 or more) surveillance operations on a district where the wealth is not known, that district never updates from the question mark until I deselect that map overlay and select it again. Compared to crime rate, if I select the overlay that shows the crime rate for all known districts, if I select a district that does not have the crime rate known, when I do (1 or more) surveillance operations the crime rate updates with the overlay selected in real time from question mark to the picture of bodies.

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer
Another thing I noticed is on the cityscape screen. If I select the bottom button to show wealth of all known districts and then do (1 or more) surveillance operations on a district where the wealth is not known, that district never updates from the question mark until I deselect that map overlay and select it again. Compared to crime rate, if I select the overlay that shows the crime rate for all known districts, if I select a district that does not have the crime rate known, when I do (1 or more) surveillance operations the crime rate updates with the overlay selected in real time from question mark to the picture of bodies.

Got it, thanks!

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
GOG said no to Vigilante and The Quest? Wtf!? I have noticed an upsurge in dating text sims and anime lesbian story crap.

NO to a classic like The Quest? I don’t care to manage a bunch of teenage twats performing to be best singer or ghost chicks possess girls to make them snuggle each other anime style... BLEH!

Feels like SJW agenda crap. Thanks GOG. How many other games you chucking aside for anime story time?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I'm much more butthurt that they don't publish more old DOS games that should be available to a wider audience. I know I can easily get them, but GOG is pretty good at making them playable for the people who wouldn't otherwise bother, and a lot of these games should be played by people discovering them for the first time. Instead we get all the new indie games I can get on Steam cheaper and with better service, it's crazy

Shackleton

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Bought this yesterday. It's very niiiice.

Cheers Darkforge :) Good to hear you're enjoying it. Getting close to 10 crunch weeks now, so very tired and appreciate the kind words!

You've done a damn good job imo Timeslip . I'm up to 13 hours played on HB difficulty and am enjoying it a lot. Can't speak for others, but I've had no bugs so far. It's really got that 'one more turn' thing going for it, I've struggled to turn it off the last few nights.

Yes, we could all think of things that could be better but the core of the game that's here is fun, polished and very addictive. Great job for a very small team, I'm really glad I backed on KS.

:excellent:

Will recommend on a Steam review when I finish this playthrough.

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer
You've done a damn good job imo Timeslip . I'm up to 13 hours played on HB difficulty and am enjoying it a lot. Can't speak for others, but I've had no bugs so far. It's really got that 'one more turn' thing going for it, I've struggled to turn it off the last few nights.

Yes, we could all think of things that could be better but the core of the game that's here is fun, polished and very addictive. Great job for a very small team, I'm really glad I backed on KS.

:excellent:

Will recommend on a Steam review when I finish this playthrough.

Cheers, Shackleton :) After have had a bit of a break, will push it a bit further, mostly in terms of qol, balance and extra content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom