Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Thonius

Arcane
I'm kinda lost... I don't understand what do they mean by that footnote at 1.09c. No patch on 22th?
PS - Pick that will be handy against Golems is in Witch house location near ghoul dude.

bataille

Arcane
Didn't they announce like after a few hotfixes that it was a more preferable way to fix the game for them, and they had decided not to bother with patches for the time being?

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Once we are sure all major problems have been addressed, we will get back to a more stable, "patch-oriented" development approach.
How can they go back to something they've never been at?

Also, at this rate, we're still talking literal years to fix all major problems, especially if they don't actually stop and make sure they don't break more than they fix.
Didn't they announce like after a few hotfixes that it was a more preferable way to fix the game for them, and they had decided not to bother with patches for the time being?
They said that they wanted to keep doing hotfixes, but that there was a big patch coming after the 22nd - presumably with a lot of big shit that's hard to fix when you're just fixing up a patchwork quilt. This latest thing seems to just be a way to say "We're still just going to keep doing small fixes of largely inconsequential shit and keep breaking new stuff, and there's no actual patch coming, nyah nyah nyah".

Mortmal

Arcane
Is this Cleve fight bugging out for anyone else? Sirotek seems to be totally invincible.

Managed to do it on the 4th time by not killing any of his adds.
You are lucky to get any fight at all, sirotek did not appear.

fobia

Well, I guess I'll sit this one out. Sad, but maybe next year.

Is PoE 2's level cap still reached halfway through or did that get fixed?
Considering playing it till this bugfest gets fixed or abandoned.

Canus

Savant
Hm, was able to kill that end-game dragon with the Heart of Ira ability and a stealth rogue. Seems to be totally unstoppable damage.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"The only rewards I get was some guys who usually give me objects, such as weapons, armors and potion that are okish, and a +1 in attack rools in the claimed regions, and that's it."

Funny enough, that's how I got my only magical dwarven waraxe. By that dwarf smith. LMAO I was stuck with a shitty 'masterwork' since the beginning of the main game until I finished the bloom. LMAO

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
I'm loving the stats on those "Tongi" and "Falcata" weapons. Any good specimens by any chance?
I found a very good Falcata at the end of Chapter 2:
Decapitator +2, Keen, Furious (acts as a +4 weapon when raging or under the effect of the Rage spell)

My guy is a Falcata fighter, where is that? I must have missed it.

*edit* saw your other post, that's chapter 3.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
So I went to Oleg's after finishing the Womb dungeon and Bokken dropped dead. Is there a fix for this (I'm on version 1.07)? Does he keep bringing me alchemy goodies regardless?

Also, has anyone found the 10th piece of the Forest Knight's Bracer set? I double checked a few guides and they're all missing that last piece, just like me.
I saw a thread on Steam about that, checked it because of morbid curiosity. And the conclusion was - it's probably nowhere to be found in game. As you'd expect at this point. Still, it might be fake news.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
So I was thinking...

8a8.gif

Elven thot green dick lover and bowlcut wooden log...
Ah, I understand everything now. There is no romances in kingmaker.
It's a prank. They just want to troll romancefags and biodrones.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
I'm loving the stats on those "Tongi" and "Falcata" weapons. Any good specimens by any chance?
I found a very good Falcata at the end of Chapter 2:
Decapitator +2, Keen, Furious (acts as a +4 weapon when raging or under the effect of the Rage spell)

My guy is a Falcata fighter, where is that? I must have missed it.

*edit* saw your other post, that's chapter 3.
My bad, sorry! Guess I'm further along than I thought.

aweigh I bought the game on GOG and I hate Galaxy so I'm only pirating the patches.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Bros, I was thinking after the latest hotfix.
Is PK a RPG with the highest number of bugs?
Speaking objectively, I.. I honestly wouldn't be surprised. It certainly is possible, considering the size and complexity of some parts of the game and just how much is broken in one way or another.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
I just found weird ass medallion at some random barrel ( no fatigue amulet with fatigue aura). Maybe they updated rng tables?
Is that pretty early in the game? I think I know the one you mean and it was always in kind of a weird place.

Andnjord

Arcane
Death Ward is your friend
I know, but even my lvl 11, 26 Wisdom cleric only has 5 casts per day and they only last for 11 minutes each. Eventually some stupid backliner just has to get themselves hit by it. Then it's like "oh please, use your precious diamond powders to save me oh heroic cleric". "Bitch, we need that powder for the frontliner's stoneskin, he's the one tanking thousand years old cyclops wielding axes three times his size and eating those 100+ damage critical hits instead of you!"

I just found weird ass medallion at some random barrel ( no fatigue amulet with fatigue aura). Maybe they updated rng tables?
Is that pretty early in the game? I think I know the one you mean and it was always in kind of a weird place.
I think it's in a random barrel in Varnhold.

Its always 1 step forward 3 steps back with this game

The studio is from glorious Mother Russia, so it should be
Lenin said:
One step forward, two steps back

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
The idea that people should start playing now to "Stay ahead of the bugs" or whatever is fucking horse shit because what happens when they fix something that isn't retroactive and your saves are fucked?

bataille

Arcane

Yeah, that 16k worth item in the barrel was weird. Made me paranoid and forced me to check all the barrels and crates. Pain...

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
I think it's in a random barrel in Varnhold.
Right, yeah I found it there when I went to visit Maegar Varn after his invitation before the monster attacks started. I don't think it's random.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom