Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I just wanted to mention that in 4 or so pages, this thread is officially bigger than the PoE+WM thread from 2015.

This is the same as in the Tabletop, but it's just as fucking stupid, and feels just as ridiculously arbitrary.

There are ways to get those spells in PnP - there's a magus arcana that does that, though I did not see it in this game. Also, at high level magus can pick several wizard spells to add to his spell list, this I believe is in the game. Another way to get them in game could be with Eldritch Scion, Arcane bloodline. I believe Arcane bloodline get bonus spells to pick, could those be from wizard spell list?
No such Magus Arcana in the game, and nope, Arcane bloodline does not get to pick spells off-list. The thing about high-level Magus is true, however - At lvl 20, a Magus gets to pick a single spell for each spell level, taken from the Wizard/Sorcerer list.

Which is fucking useless when it comes to this particular issue, for a variety of reasons.

Deleted Member 16721

Meh,who cares about her carnal pleasure,just enslave the undead with magic and make her your toy! :obviously: Prestigious evul!

But it's better if she's really into it. The way she talked about having endless pleasure every day with her ritual, that aspect should be explored more in the game. :obviously:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Meh,who cares about her carnal pleasure,just enslave the undead with magic and make her your toy! :obviously: Prestigious evul!

But it's better if she's really into it. The way she talked about having endless pleasure every day with her ritual, that aspect should be explored more in the game. :obviously:
Cool, lets sacrifice Linzi first :D
Then the gnome for that newspaper article (after I find another treasurer :D)
Then Valerie for being ungrateful after I dealt with the Paladins that she hates (killed them). But this will also need to wait until I can find another advisor, without Valerie I am stuck with crazy half elf wizard as advisor for that spot.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

:obviously:In a few decades she will succumb to enjoying the pleasures of my sexy dungeon. I bet she could feel "cure wounds" spells. I have no interest in bending the knee for a woman,eater she do as said or she gets the pit with the crocobears!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Cool, lets sacrifice Linzi first :D
Then the gnome for that newspaper article (after I find another treasurer :D)
Have you seen how weird her feet are? That thing will be first to go in the crocobear's pit.

Deleted Member 16721

Linzi is a great utility character though. I'd miss her. She saved our ass from the Stag Lord by pulling a Call Lightning scroll DC success out of her arse while everyone else was basically dead. She's cool. :)

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Ahahaha, so first I got the busted "Welcome to your capital" event, which I was able to work around, and now whenever I try to leave my keep Kesten immediately talks to me and teleports me back inside. So I can't leave to the world map. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try the mod from nexusmods which lets you jump to the world map by pressing shift + m, that could work meanwhile they'll release a fix.

Deleted Member 16721

Try the mod from nexusmods which lets you jump to the world map by pressing shift + m, that could work meanwhile they'll release a fix.

Any bugs related to that mod been reported? I might use it if it's safe.

Deleted Member 16721

:obviously:In a few decades she will succumb to enjoying the pleasures of my sexy dungeon. I bet she could feel "cure wounds" spells. I have no interest in bending the knee for a woman,eater she do as said or she gets the pit with the crocobears!

The Baron's Sexy Pleasure Dungeon...definitely needs to be DLC.

Andnjord

Arcane
Oh, who's that? I'm at the Barbarian bugaloo part now and I've never heard of her.
Cultist witch.
So the one I've had executed :D
The game goes out of its way to punish you for being Good, doesn't it? You must be inclooooooosive of Evil, you know...

:D
My character is Lawful Evil, I'm afraid the leader of a cult of crazy spontaneous monster-birthing Deity was a little bit too Chaotic for my taste.

Cael

Arcane
Oh, who's that? I'm at the Barbarian bugaloo part now and I've never heard of her.
Cultist witch.
So the one I've had executed :D
The game goes out of its way to punish you for being Good, doesn't it? You must be inclooooooosive of Evil, you know...

:D
My character is Lawful Evil, I'm afraid the leader of a cult of crazy spontaneous monster-birthing Deity was a little bit too chaotic for my taste.
Wait till you get Asmodues banging on your door. Cheliax is his domain, but he might want slice of your pie. You never know ;)

Canus

Savant
Right knocked out the 50 monsters required to open that door in the Lonely Barrows. Well worth it.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Right knocked out the 50 monsters required to open that door in the Lonely Barrows. Well worth it.
I realized I had to do something, but never figured out what the actual trigger was or where to go.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom