Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
So since I am Chaotic Evil I basicaly can't romance anything :( Everyone is pissed at my choices :(
Eh? Reg should luv u

I'm at the end of act 4, chaotic good, middle aged male sorcerer. Has a loveable cat and nice attitude.
Only Reg flirted with me once. If only I'd known that I'm this ugly (CHA 28) I'd have acceppted his offer...
:negative:

Canus

Savant
Right knocked out the 50 monsters required to open that door in the Lonely Barrows. Well worth it.
I realized I had to do something, but never figured out what the actual trigger was or where to go.
There's 50 monsters around the game world that have to be killed. The key starts with 50 charges and every time you kill appropriateate monster it moves down by 1, once it hits 0 you can head back to the Barrows and just walk in.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Right knocked out the 50 monsters required to open that door in the Lonely Barrows. Well worth it.
I realized I had to do something, but never figured out what the actual trigger was or where to go.
There's 50 monsters around the game world that have to be killed. The key starts with 50 charges and every time you kill appropriateate monster it moves down by 1, once it hits 0 you can head back to the Barrows and just walk in.
It seems I missed the key...

Shadenuat

Arcane
Seems like RESEARCH CURSE has some extra little benefits

eWQd6Ni.jpg

here's new building

FZkqHJV.jpg

fug I got penalized -3 to some shit i dont know tho

I also finally sunk 1500 bp into trade deal with Surtova.

Not even sure it is worth it or if it actually works correctly.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Assuming you have 3 towns and 3 villages, it will take a mere 1500/9 = 167 weeks (3+ years I think but I didn't find any reference for the in game calender so I'm not sure) for your investment to pay off. Plus the odd 3-4 weeks for the project to complete of course.

C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

But hey, don't feel bad. You will probably shave a couple weeks off of that return rate by founding some more settlements. Better hope the game doesn't end before that though.

Seems like RESEARCH CURSE has some extra little benefits

I'm researching the same with Harrim, lets see if I'l get the same outcome.
Pretty sure the outcome of all projects are deterministic.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Fun fact: The listed cantrips/orisons in the spellbooks appears to be there just for show, existing in a complete vacuum unless you use metamagic or something.

The actual cantrips/orisons that you use are actually abilities that call upon the same "blueprint", and their existence as abilities doesn't even reference the spells in the spellbook.

I found this out when I tried to add spells by save-editing. Everything above lvl 0, all I had to do was add the correct blueprints, but when I added Cantrips/lvl 0-spells, they showed up in the spellbook but couldn't actually be casted. I had to add them separately as activateable abilities.

What you see on the screen is a sham! Wake up sheeple!

Shadenuat

Arcane
Assuming you have 3 towns and 3 villages, it will take a mere 1500/9 = 167 weeks (3+ years I think but I didn't find any reference for the in game calender so I'm not sure) for your investment to pay off

But hey, don't feel bad. You will probably shave a couple weeks off of that return rate by founding some more settlements. Better hope the game doesn't end before that though

tenor.png

shut up.

there are actually following events for some trade deals so maybe something good will happen.

maybe

hell bovine

Arcane
So since I am Chaotic Evil I basicaly can't romance anything :( Everyone is pissed at my choices :(
Eh? Reg should luv u

I'm at the end of act 4, chaotic good, middle aged male sorcerer. Has a loveable cat and nice attitude.
Only Reg flirted with me once. If only I'd known that I'm this ugly (CHA 28) I'd have acceppted his offer...
How did you even manage it? I had to shelve Valerie on the bench, because my alchemist made one (!) nice talk with her and apparently she misunderstood that. Octavia he had to fight off with a broomstick, but since it's her or the annoying little twerp, and he can't afford a custom wizard anymore, broomstick it is for now. And charisma is his dumpstat.

hell bovine

Arcane
How did you even manage it?

Probably I'm too good for all of them. :smug:

Or maybe it's because you're a sorcerer? My alchemist is a man of science; pleasures of the flesh would only distract him from getting that grand discovery at level 20. (When he will become the next Gilbert Bates. Hmm, now it actually makes sense that every harlot is throwing her/himself his way...)

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Bart the kinky mage disappeared. Seems like a common bug. Oh well. I gave his sex toy to Thoctavia anyway.

I'll wait for the next patch.

RegionalHobo

Scholar
octavia asks for everything to be spared, even
a fucking doomsday plant
but kobolds is where she draw the line.

guess tartuccio had a point, kobolds lives matter

No such Magus Arcana in the game, and nope, Arcane bloodline does not get to pick spells off-list. The thing about high-level Magus is true, however - At lvl 20, a Magus gets to pick a single spell for each spell level, taken from the Wizard/Sorcerer list.
I was disappointed in how limited arcana list is. The game does need more Pathfinder stuff in it. More options (like racial traits), more spells (hell, each school should at least have one spell every level), more archetypes (I want my bladebound magus dammit), more classes (oracle and witch are not in the game, but we get inquisitor?), more races (tiefling please). I hope they plan to add at least some of those when they finally finish the damage control and the game is out of beta.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom