Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Make elfs manly again

zapotec

Liturgist
talislanta-noelves-ad6.jpg

Vulpes

Scholar

Hey Night Elves,

My name is Kael'Thas, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are skinny, druid, nature-lovers who spend every second of their day becoming stupid ass animals. You are everything bad in the world of warcraft. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any cat form? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own talent trees, but you all take it to a whole new level cap. This is even worse than grinding levels to murlocs in Redridge.

Don't be a raider. Just hit me with your best 5 man group. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Highborne team, and starter on my instance. What games do you play, other than "pvp against naked orcs for arena points"? I also give mad exp, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just pwned me; the loot was SO trash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Bohr

Arcane
Do not compare Elves to men, for they are not men, they are not even of the same species.
Do not hold them to be effeminate, the worst woman is immeasurably superior to the greatest Elf.
The Elf is the other, the stranger, the outsider, a rival that must be eradicated.
For make no mistake they would see us extinct or but slaves upon our own world.
And those who would court the Elf are deluded children who think to play with danger, who think they are superior to mankind, and who disdain their own species.
They are nought but tools, to be used and then cast away by the uncaring hand of the inhuman.
Make the Elf suffer, make him run, and finally burn his foul taint from the earth so that humanity may embrace its true destiny.
A destiny forged by our own strong, fair hands, free of the Elfs lies and manipulation.

fOmZYuXN_o.png

bTjXS4EO_o.png

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Death to the Aldmeri Dominion! Death to Thalmor!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom