Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Beamdog's final enhancement - now with new premium modules

Vulpes

Scholar
It's been over a year now since Beamdog started working on this, correct? So can we finally expect to see some actual changes done or what?

ugly.jpg
:negative:
Ay, ay, ay! Es la creatura con pechos pequenos!
But seriously though. Was Aribeth a human-to-elf tranny this entire time?

Cael

Arcane
It's been over a year now since Beamdog started working on this, correct? So can we finally expect to see some actual changes done or what?

:negative:
Ay, ay, ay! Es la creatura con pechos pequenos!
But seriously though. Was Aribeth a human-to-elf tranny this entire time?
She was originally supposed to be a half-elf as per background lore in the game, but then somehow became a full elf according to her character sheet along the way.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Maybe NWN2 or some module, don't expect them to develop a new game with a full new engine, they don't have the capacity or capability (not that they are good at content creation either given the the mediocre midquel they did for BG1/2)

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
That's really nice of them, adding a price to something we already had for free for years, what will they come up with next?

Dodo1610

Arcane
So expect NWN2 EE then what? NWN3 EE or next EE reboot?

Trent said he wants NWN:EE to be NWN2, NWN3 and NWN4. He also isn't particularly fond of NWN2. Besides, it's an Obsidian game.

Arcanum will be next.

Rather unlikely Arcanum was never that popular and it's published by Activision. If they remaster something they actually try to update the graphics like in the Crash or Spyro triology.
Besides who owns the rights to Neverwinter Nights 2 today?

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Only the modded faces though.

It's a fair comparison: Beam-mutt mod vs. NWN2 mod. Also, the official NWN2 faces DO look better than that shit posted above. And MotB/SoZ blows them away. You have no fucking taste.

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
CAOcDO7.png

Is that official? Because it looks half decent
Are you serious?

The belts look like they are made of triple layer elephant hide.
The breastplate looks like the backplate is half-way into her body, probably caused by...
... the broken left shoulder she must be nursing to have her arm back like that.
And the elbows aligned with the lower hip, not the waist.
I won't even mention the bright pink flower drawing attention to her crotch. Shoot me here!

Compare that with the original figure which was at least correctly proportioned, with the joints and bits in the vague vicinity where they are supposed to be.

If this is the best cuckdog can do for the most iconic character in the game, the one on just about every promotional material, all I can say is, "Skip NWN:EE if you value your eyes."

Dodo1610

Arcane
Only the modded faces though.

It's a fair comparison: Beam-mutt mod vs. NWN2 mod. Also, the official NWN2 faces DO look better than that shit posted above. And MotB/SoZ blows them away. You have no fucking taste.

Moddes faces in NWN2 look really good even the animation looks nice. The really strange thing is that they look almost beter then DAO's.

When I said half decent I meant for Beamdog's standards.

Bocian

Arcane
CAOcDO7.png

Is that official? Because it looks half decent
Are you serious?

The belts look like they are made of triple layer elephant hide.
The breastplate looks like the backplate is half-way into her body, probably caused by...
... the broken left shoulder she must be nursing to have her arm back like that.
And the elbows aligned with the lower hip, not the waist.
I won't even mention the bright pink flower drawing attention to her crotch. Shoot me here!

Compare that with the original figure which was at least correctly proportioned, with the joints and bits in the vague vicinity where they are supposed to be.

If this is the best cuckdog can do for the most iconic character in the game, the one on just about every promotional material, all I can say is, "Skip NWN:EE if you value your eyes."

Shills will keep praising it because "real developers are updating the game!!!!11".

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Shills will keep praising it because "real developers are updating the game!!!!11".

They're starting to worm into the GoG forums because NWN:EE is now on GoG. There are a few bottom-feeder modders and Beam-mutt forum members on GoG now that have never posted there before. They are only there to shill for Beamdog.

Vulpes

Scholar
Even the better head models later on are on the level of Oblivion potato faces.
Look, you're posting elves. And if elvish faces don't incite an intent to inflict genocide upon elves, they're doing it wrong.
I'd have to disagree. Unlike this monstrosity, elves are supposed to look feminine and visually appealing. That's one of the main reasons why they make good slaves and even better cock sleeves

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'd have to disagree. Unlike this monstrosity, elves are supposed to look feminine and visually appealing. That's one of the main reasons why they make good slaves and even better cock sleeves
To let an elf live is to hand it a dagger and turn your back. Don't.

Vulpes

Scholar
To let an elf live is to hand it a dagger and turn your back. Don't.
What? What are you talking about? Elves can't exhibit complex behaviour and emotions. They aren't people. They're just animals that need to be domesticated. And like with all other creatures that serve man, you only have yourself to blame if you get hurt. And even then, properly taming an elf isn't all that hard. Especially if you had prior experience with human women

Elex

Arbiter
an elf female paladin.

why?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom