Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Salvo

Arcane
I just killed Hargulka at lvl 6 without spells or the awesome bow.

Anyone knows where the Metal Devourer is?

It's somewhere in the Dwarven Ruins, a hidden stash.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
That's minor. By now one would expect that every single NPC will get one instance of the wings feat every time you load the game - with stackable AC bonus of curse. If that's not the case then perhaps they are getting better with anti-bug warfare after all.
:smug:

Flying Enraged Greater Owlbears
:dead:

Because he deserves it.

On a side note: Steam's version seem to perform quite a bit worse (at least on my system), so if you are struggling with loading/saving times, try gog's for some marginal improvements (I think it's about 20% faster for me).

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

It's seems it's not there. I've searched the entire place ... twice.

In this last run I did not follow the regular quest line for Delgado as I should have. I went and I beat Hargulka and Tartuk directly but by doing so: Devourer of Metal and Delgado's Whip were not spawned.

Fuck. RIP Run.

panda

Savant

In this last run I did not follow the regular quest line for Delgado as I should have. I went and I beat Hargulka and Tartuk directly but by doing so: Devourer of Metal and Delgado's Whip were not spawned.

Fuck. RIP Run.
You should pass 25 perception check to see the stash. You'll get another try after levelup

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Fuck. RIP Run.
The perception and the lockpick systems are retarded try hard shit. It is not a fixed number that you need but a dice,which is not a problem if you can check as many times as you want. You can only roll the dice once per level. That is why i intend to cheat and give my new char a 40 perception by default.

Ziggy

Scholar
to whoever put [citation needed] on my calling sixth chapter bullshit:

Ankou is a CR 14 creature, meaning it's challenging enough by itself for a level 14 party. It has AC 31, DR 10/cold iron, and it can cast, among other things, Prismatic Spray.
Now,

6ti4Ocs.jpg

I don't even know what happened to the last two there. Might've end up on the other plane of existence.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
After having spent another 3 hours trying to track down how to make an Eldricht Archer/Scion work in terms Spellcombat and Spellstrikes, I can confirm that it's not enough to just work with the Features/Feat and the ActivatableAbilities sections.

I now suspect that there is something in the Abilities section that simply isn't seen anywhere on the in-game sheet, meaning that I'll have to go through it step by step and try to find what it is, working blind.

Good times.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Fuck. RIP Run.

I missed the whip quest, too, but still found the bow.

it's on the first floor, near the lower left corner in a hidden room in a hidden container

Elex

Arbiter

Fuck. RIP Run.
The perception and the lockpick systems are retarded try hard shit. It is not a fixed number that you need but a dice,which is not a problem if you can check as many times as you want. You can only roll the dice once per level. That is why i intend to cheat and give my new char a 40 perception by default.
it's ok for random treasure= money.

it's not ok for unique stuff and piece of relics.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath

Fuck. RIP Run.

Whip is on a kobold. A group of kobolds and trolls spawns only if you activated the quest before, somwhere in the north-east I think, near the loot/trash pile.

I had problem finding it because I cleared 90% of the fortress before rescuing Bart. Boss was a bit too much for me without the slow spell and Black Archer Man.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Fuck. RIP Run.

I missed the whip quest, too, but still found the bow.

it's on the first floor, near the lower left corner in a hidden room in a hidden container

Thank you dude. I found it :)

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Can't even leave my capital with the mod that lets you go to the world map immediately. :lol:
I liked this character. I don't wanna restart.

RegionalHobo

Scholar
hey this game has some pretty nice moral choices, like:

i can make a choice between the lawbringer masterpiece or bokken life since his negative hp after the quest makes him die as soon as i enter the tradepost

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

Fuck. RIP Run.
You should pass 25 perception check to see the stash. You'll get another try after levelup

Wrong.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
hey this game has some pretty nice moral choices, like:

i can make a choice between the lawbringer masterpiece or bokken life since his negative hp after the quest makes him die as soon as i enter the tradepost

That's a bug,
you can save Bokken after you beat him when he drinks the potion.

panda

Savant
Can't even leave my capital with the mod that lets you go to the world map immediately. :lol:
I liked this character. I don't wanna restart.
Same here. New patch glued PC to the throne, as well as several castle visitors to carpet.
Or maybe i finally reached "fun" game parts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom