Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Andnjord

Arcane
My capital has Paved Roads at last!!!!:outrage:

.....Wait....we also have a library in the capital?

Goblino

Savant
has anyone got a good class to multi with grenadier? I'm wanting something to improve melee viability, possibly with sneak attack for massive dmg

Mortmal

Arcane
The Pitax questline actually has a conclusion now, though it messes up prior choices by bringing back to life important Pitax NPCs the player might have already murdered.

On a related note, Linzi's quest that is closely connected with the Pitax conclusion is still broken. Conclusion: will still need another patch or five.
linzi quest broken, jubilost quest broken , octavia quest broken and amiri quest broken too..Ill just finish and forget about it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I just killed Hargulka at lvl 6 without spells or the awesome bow.

Anyone knows where the Metal Devourer is?

It's somewhere in the Dwarven Ruins, a hidden stash.

It's seems it's not there. I've searched the entire place ... twice.

In this last run I did not follow the regular quest line for Delgado as I should have. I went and I beat Hargulka and Tartuk directly but by doing so: Devourer of Metal and Delgado's Whip were not spawned.

Fuck. RIP Run.
The perception and the lockpick systems are retarded try hard shit. It is not a fixed number that you need but a dice,which is not a problem if you can check as many times as you want. You can only roll the dice once per level. That is why i intend to cheat and give my new char a 40 perception by default.
it's ok for random treasure= money.

it's not ok for unique stuff and piece of relics.
I am more for fixed checks or reroll every turn. Having only one chance every level is retarded,it only makes you do pointless busy work if you are complitionist.

Canus

Savant
It's seems it's not there. I've searched the entire place ... twice.

In this last run I did not follow the regular quest line for Delgado as I should have. I went and I beat Hargulka and Tartuk directly but by doing so: Devourer of Metal and Delgado's Whip were not spawned.

Fuck. RIP Run.

It's to the west of the Western door from level 1 to 2. There's a door to the west, open it, and there's a secret panel on the floor in the middle of the room.

Salvo

Arcane
What's this whip quest everyone talks about? I never got it from Delgado, probably because I finished the Troll Invasion one week after it started.

Dodo1610

Arcane
What's this whip quest everyone talks about? I never got it from Delgado, probably because I finished the Troll Invasion one week after it started.

You get the quest immediately after meeting Delgado and find it in the second level of the Troll base.

hiciacit

Liturgist
Anyone know how you can verify in game if teamwork feats are active? More specifically, I have the shield wall on two companions, but I don't see any effect on AC, or a status icon or something indicating the ability is triggered, when they're fighting close together.
Hard to tell with this game if things are bugged or not.

RegionalHobo

Scholar
Anyone know how you can verify in game if teamwork feats are active? More specifically, I have the shield wall on two companions, but I don't see any effect on AC, or a status icon or something indicating the ability is triggered, when they're fighting close together.
Hard to tell with this game if things are bugged or not.

combat log after getting attacked is the only way i know.

Risewild

Arbiter
Can we pay to improve our weapons like in the actual P&P game?
Like, paying for my +1 dagger to become a +2 or to add abilities (like acidic or returning).

By what I read, it seems like you can't improve weapons by paying tons of money. If this is true, it kinda restricts what weapons to use in the game, and make "specialized weapon" characters hard to make unless we already know which "good" weapons the game will give us.
That only works if your DM allows it to happen. It is not a given right that you get to improve your weapons. There are good reasons why the crafting feats exist.
Cael poses a interesting point.
Does the game allows crafting/enchanting feats, since it looks like it doesn't allow to pay to enchant weapons.

To be honest it also seems like it doesn't allow those feats either (no one mentioned them yet).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
What's the big deal with the whip quest anyway? Delgado seemed like a psycho asshole to me so I told him to fuck off and killed his dumb troll.
Why? He is doing experiments on man eating monsters,no mercy for that unholy filth!!! I took the good man as a advisor on the moment! He was always polite and well meaning toward me,seeing how we are all deep in to wild and surrounded by enemies i see no reason to take the side of our enemy.:obviously:

Cael

Arcane
Like, paying for my +1 dagger to become a +2 or to add abilities (like acidic or returning).

By what I read, it seems like you can't improve weapons by paying tons of money. If this is true, it kinda restricts what weapons to use in the game, and make "specialized weapon" characters hard to make unless we already know which "good" weapons the game will give us.
That only works if your DM allows it to happen. It is not a given right that you get to improve your weapons. There are good reasons why the crafting feats exist.
Does the game allows crafting/enchanting feats, since it looks like it doesn't allow to pay to enchant weapons.

To be honest it also seems like it doesn't allow those feats either (no one mentioned them yet).
Given how buggy the game is, adding a new layer of item crafting would be... asking for trouble, to put it mildly...

gestalt11

Arbiter

Given how buggy the game is, adding a new layer of item crafting would be... asking for trouble, to put it mildly...

Or just a drop in bucket!

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
What's the big deal with the whip quest anyway? Delgado seemed like a psycho asshole to me so I told him to fuck off and killed his dumb troll.
Why? He is doing experiments on man eating monsters,no mercy for that unholy filth!!! I took the good man as a advisor on the moment! He was always polite and well meaning toward me,seeing how we are all deep in to wild and surrounded by enemies i see no reason to take the side of our enemy.:obviously:

I read his diaries, he's a wacko. It bugs me how I either have to side with a monster or a psychopath. Fuck em both.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Any clue when the next stage of Valerie's and Harrim's quests are supposed to trigger? I'm just about to start Varnhold and the last advancements I got were drinking with Valerie, and the anvil after fighting Harlgulka. Is this a bug or should I keep waiting?

I read his diaries, he's a wacko. It bugs me how I either have to side with a monster or a psychopath. Fuck em both.
Same thing for me, read his diary first, told him to kill the troll. He came across as one small step from twirling his mustache while laughing maniacally. Got enough problems in this hellhole of a barony without that.

Shadenuat

Arcane
If you missed some item in Dwarf Fortress but spared kobolds
kobold merchant appears in bastion, and sells EVERYTHING you can miss, including Blessed Path

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
How to get Delgado as an advisor? I got no option about it

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom