Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen - Chaos Chronicles reborn and dead again

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I didn't know Bester was an award-winning novelist as well as a genius coder and video game design expert

Just goes to show how a superior being like him has no limits
Watch out or he may challenge you to martial arts duel! I read somewhere that he knows at least 12 different ones and could kill you in 42 different ways using his nose.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
He probably can. What reason would an internet poster have to lie about their fighting skills?

I didn't know Bester was an award-winning novelist as well as a genius coder and video game design expert

Smartest person on the planet is a toss-up between Bester and Cael.

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
He probably can. What reason would an internet poster have to lie about their fighting skills?

Smartest person on the planet is a toss-up between Bester and Cael.
Ah you are so humble. I am sure that the owner of world's most popular blog also gets to go into that group of people. They must be super smart to have such a blog.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Thank you for mentioning my blog. Keep mentioning my blog in the future.

Do you know I run an authoritative blog? Well, I do. I run an authoritative blog.

My blog gets 1 million views per year because it has King Content.

My blog is ads-free and bereft of donate begging.

I'm the chief commentator of Infinity, Aurora and Electron. Also, Realms Beyond.

You are but a shitposter lost in the shuffle.

ArchAngel

Arcane

Do you know I run an authoritative blog? Well, I do. I run an authoritative blog.

I'm the chief commentator of Infinity, Aurora and Electron. Also, Realms Beyond.

See? You fit right in with Cael and Bester . You are all Kings of something!

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik

One of us. One of us.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Received my first profile message today:

lol.jpg

Truly, I feel accepted.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
lul crispy, what a fag.

Showing off with his pocket change donation to JarlFrank, like saying "see, I'm actually saving the game".

Codex Year of the Donut

6HMpdbH.png

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I see that grots like rusty_shackleford and ArchAngel are chiming in... for those who don't know, these grots have long been butthurt about my King Kommentary.

Besides, what is wrong with covering Realms Beyond? It's incline. The only RPG I have ever devoted a widget to.

Again, only a grot would attempt to take me to task on that.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Received my first profile message today:

lol.jpg

Truly, I feel accepted.
That reads more like threat than a message. Crispy is known for having a protection racket on the codex.
Nice blog you have there gal,it will be a shame if something happened to it.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
I have no idea how you inferred that I was saying I was a writer.

Or is it only a peer you would receive critique from? Pretty arrogant shit.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Eh, I've actually designed the regions of some of these "diverse sets of humans".

Our world is large and features several different cultures. You won't see a hodgepodge of different humans in the same realm, though - they mostly stay in their own realms and migrate only when it makes sense (like some black traders setting up shop in a northern harbor town for the sake of trade).

It's not like Elder Scrolls where Khajiit, Redguards and Argonians are neighbors in the same village lol.

Oh yeah and as a player you'll probably be able to choose your cultural background if you're human, which might give some minor boni and mali.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Eh, I've actually designed the regions of some of these "diverse sets of humans".

Our world is large and features several different cultures. You won't see a hodgepodge of different humans in the same realm, though - they mostly stay in their own realms and migrate only when it makes sense (like some black traders setting up shop in a northern harbor town for the sake of trade).

It's not like Elder Scrolls where Khajiit, Redguards and Argonians are neighbors in the same village lol.

Oh yeah and as a player you'll probably be able to choose your cultural background if you're human, which might give some minor boni and mali.
Can you butcher them and make sausages out of the parts? I don't care for diversity as long as i can kill it on the spot :obviously:! Hope you make it so i could attack everyone like in IE games!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom