Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
C4F90D5E4B9E6DBE6D69B9C7B81DF7FCFED4A0E5

Passed a DC50 Intimidate check....Krom, that is a lot of XP

:whatho:
DC 50? Did you intimidate a lvl 30 character?!
Maybe he rolled 20 and that is a crit?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Question Amiri

I just selected Wings on level up. Is this normal? Barbarian with wings!?

Last edited:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Question Amiri

Well, "seasoned wings and thighs" is her favorite meal.

How do you know a team member fav recipe?
They get additional buff to +1 to all saves that all get. I just wish that once you find out what is favorite for each the game writes it down somewhere. I CBA to note it myself in a notepad :D

Canus

Savant
Question Amiri

They get additional buff to +1 to all saves that all get. I just wish that once you find out what is favorite for each the game writes it down somewhere. I CBA to note it myself in a notepad :D

Not all of them get a +1 to saves. All of the recipes give different bonuses, which I don't think the game ever explicitly tells you.

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Question Amiri

It's just an increase in whatever the bonus from the meal is. For example, if you make Sweet Pancakes, everyone gets +5 mov, Linzi gets +10 mov. Haggis gives everyone +1 Will save, Harrim gets +3 Will save.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
So, just finished Armag's Tomb and it turns out the biggest challenge weren't the encounters, but rather...the perception checks :roll:. Had to give the Skill Focus Perception to my cleric (he's the only one with high Wisdom) to not miss all those DC 35 checks.:negative:

A lot easier than Vordakai's.

isn't there a bard spell that increases perception and/or increases skill check chances?

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Not all of them get a +1 to saves. All of the recipes give different bonuses, which I don't think the game ever explicitly tells you.
You can check the bonuses for recipes on the resting Management screen, but only for the recipe you have assigned. So you have to enter management screen, assign the recipe to the cook, confirm (exiting the management screen), go BACK to the management screen, and right-click on the equipped recipe under your cook's portrait.
isn't there a bard spell that increases perception and/or increases skill check chances?
Inspire Competence gives bonuses to all skills, yeah. There are also the Perception goggles and Guidance that you can use to buff with.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom